The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

i don't understand this logic.

People are tied of hearing about impeachment. Republicans won't understand this by the time it gets to the Senate and they can control the conversation. 

It doesn't matter who is talking or what they're saying. People are tied of hearing about impeachment.

Democrats are about to hand Republicans the ball on this and the Republicans won't be able to make the public more interested in the truth.  

Democrats have been better about framing the political conversations for a while.  Republicans will get their chance to show the truth in the Senate, but they will very likely step on their own ***** and piss the public off more just before the election. Especially since the Democrats will be doing a better job of framing the Republicans truth the entire time.

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

People are tied of hearing about impeachment. Republicans won't understand this by the time it gets to the Senate and they can control the conversation. 

It doesn't matter who is talking or what they're saying. People are tied of hearing about impeachment.

Democrats are about to hand Republicans the ball on this and the Republicans won't be able to make the public more interested in the truth.  

Democrats have been better about framing the political conversations for a while.  Republicans will get their chance to show the truth in the Senate, but they will very likely step on their own ***** and piss the public off more just before the election. Especially since the Democrats will be doing a better job of framing the Republicans truth the entire time.

two things.... well, three actually.

first, i agree that people are tired hearing about impeachment. that however, is a byproduct of the false narrative being pushed by the Democrats. the American people are as a whole, are not stupid. we see this evidenced by Trumps approval rating rising during the Schiff Sham Show.

secondly, i too believe that Democrats are better at framing narratives. notwithstanding that, most of their narratives are dubious. they are always trying to get their agenda 'spun' to the people in whatever way they believe to be the most favorable vantage for them.

lastly, the Republicans have a duty to have a trial if the Dems are foolish enough to force the Sham Show upon them. again, the American people are not stupid, they understand this. i suspect what will happen is that most of the populace will tune it out and as they have the last three years and get their sound bytes from the 6 o'clock news.

the Dems own this, this is their Frankenstein. Repubs just have to kill it with compassion though i would prefer they drive a stake through it's heart, rip it head off and leave no room for ambiguity so that the corruption is laid bare for all to see with no room for doubt, except with those who form the rabid far left. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

two things.... well, three actually.

first, i agree that people are tired hearing about impeachment. that however, is a byproduct of the false narrative being pushed by the Democrats. the American people are a s whole, are not stupid. we see this evidenced by Trumps approval rating rising during the Schiff Sham Show.

secondly, i too believe that Democrats are better at framing narratives. notwithstanding that most of their narratives are dubious. they are always trying to get their agenda 'spun' to the people in whatever they believe to be the most favorable vantage to them.

lastly, the Republicans have a duty to have a trial if the Dems are foolish enough to force the Sham Show upon them. again, the American people are not stupid, they understand this. i suspect what will happen is that most of the populace will tune it out and as they have the last three years and get their sound bytes from the 6 o'clock news.

the Dems own this, this is their Frankenstein. Repubs just have to kill it with compassion though i would prefer they drive a stake through it's heart, rip it head off and leave no room for ambiguity so that the corruption is laid bare for all to see with no room for doubt, except with those who form the rabid far left. 

yup....

95% of sitting there in government/the UN is grinding through useless meetings and committees and the motions of law-making or treaties

to those involved on the Dem side this is just another one of these things

form my perspective it certainly isn't....

and you will never pin down a Dem on anything, they'll just make up whatever they want to answer a direct question under oath or otherwise

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

People are tied of hearing about impeachment.

In fairness, I think people aren't so much tired of hearing about the impeachment than they are seeing and hearing news and social media reports all blaring the "BREAKING NEWS" gong with something perceived to be "the final nail in the coffin" or the next "bombshell," only to find out it was (a) neither and (b) in fact was manufactured by the media to appear to be both.

You see it constantly here from Tibs and Gary, etc. They grab some massive CNN or VOX headline and post it with that ignorant "We've got him now!" mentality, only to ultimately morp into "Well, if it turns out to be true one day, THEN he'll be in trouble!"

Call it crying wolf or whatever, but I think when people hear "BREAKING NEWS ABOUT TRUMP IMPEACHMENT!" most people think, "Yep, fifth time this afternoon. Wake me when something really juicy happens."

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

In fairness, I think people aren't so much tired of hearing about the impeachment than they are seeing and hearing news and social media reports all blaring the "BREAKING NEWS" gong with something perceived to be "the final nail in the coffin" or the next "bombshell," only to find out it was (a) neither and (b) in fact was manufactured by the media to appear to be both.

hate to remind us that FOX brought the blight of BREAKING NEWS upon us...  :(

Just now, row_33 said:

hate to remind us that FOX brought the blight of BREAKING NEWS upon us...  :(

I know. Then CNN added countdown timers to every event they could consider important.

It's why I don't watch any of them any more. Not even a little. I know it's popular to suggest conservatives all watch Fox News around the clock, and everyone knows they fill the void left by every other news channel, which caters to the far left. I have many far left friends who used to consider Keith Olbermann  "must see TV" every night. If you have even a sliver of objectivity, you know all of it is ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, row_33 said:

did he draw a red line and then do the hokey-pokey when it was crossed with 100% arrogance and disdain?

It was worse, he was too timid to draw the line in the first place.   After all, he needed to get past an election and then he'd have even more flexibility to bend over.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

yup....

95% of sitting there in government/the UN is grinding through useless meetings and committees and the motions of law-making or treaties

to those involved on the Dem side this is just another one of these things

form my perspective it certainly isn't....

and you will never pin down a Dem on anything, they'll just make up whatever they want to answer a direct question under oath or otherwise

i believe the Repubs do this as well but the Dems are just on a whole completely different level.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I know. Then CNN added countdown timers to every event they could consider important.

It's why I don't watch any of them any more. Not even a little. I know it's popular to suggest conservatives all watch Fox News around the clock, and everyone knows they fill the void left by every other news channel, which caters to the far left. I have many far left friends who used to consider Keith Olbermann  "must see TV" every night. If you have even a sliver of objectivity, you know all of it is ridiculous.

FOX is still good comedy at certain times.  Though I do miss the daily noon "missing white woman" story.

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i believe the Repubs do this as well but the Dems are just on a whole completely different level.

the media and Dems go into hyper-phase to attack anything said by the GOP

they do nothing at all when the Dems do it

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

CNN used to be good, had real conservatives, had Robert Novak on Crossfire and other panels most nights....

and then......  :(

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Fiona Hill Testifies that Obama Was Putin's Puppet

by Tom Trinko

Original Article

While the fake news media are trying to convince you that Trump investigating the obvious and blatant corruption of the Biden family in Ukraine is a crime, one of their witnesses declared that Obama danced to Putin's tune.

Fiona Hill testified that Obama refused to give military aid to Ukraine despite the fact that the "interagency" — the unelected wonks like Vindman who think they not Trump should run foreign policy — said that the U.S. should provide weapons to Ukraine to defend themselves against the Russian invasion.Hill testified that Obama refused to provide lethal aid to Ukraine so as to not upset Putin.

4 hours ago, GG said:

I wonder where I heard that one before?

And Shrill was the puppet’s understudy. 

To: liberal lemmings 

With the continuing failure of our impeachment “hearings” to influence any Americans,  please include all responses to political posts today (no matter the subject)

The phrases “monarchy”, “accountable” or 

reference to “future crimes”

In any case, avoid any quotes of actual testimony, just mention the media spin. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I guess we will soon find out about the crime he and his cronies are busy committing now. 

Trump getting away away with a crime here means he wins next year easily. No one will hold him accountable for anything he does 

We have a monarchy now 

Monarchs love public spectacles such as executions.  Do you prefer to be beheaded or burned at the stake?  Cotton rope or fashionable hemp rope for your bonds?  Walnut or oak logs?  

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

American people fear right wing violence

https://www.newsweek.com/voters-trump-impeachment-violence-poll-1473389

You didn't read the article, did you?  It says the exact opposite: American people fear left-wing violence, even if Trump is impeached.  

Among Republicans, 60 percent expressed fears of violence if Trump is removed, from both people who oppose his policies and those who back him.

Meanwhile, 40 percent of Democrats said they are very concerned that people in opposition of Trump's policies will behave violently, and only 18 percent were worried about violence from Trump supporters if he is removed.

• Like (+1) 1