The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree with your timeline -- I'm still not sure they're ever going to vote on it. I don't think they want this to go to the Senate, they lose all control when it does. 

thank goodness the Senate isn't liberal to carry this charade on.....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

There are lots of people, some more suspect than others, who honestly believe the establishment in the Senate and House are working together to impeach and remove. That there will be a vote taken when Senate members are away (you only need 2/3rds of PRESENT members when voting per this theory) will impeach and remove. These people, who come mainly from the Never Trump (and their cut outs) side of the argument, have been pushing fear a lot the past two months. 

I don't think there's a chance in hell of that happening. 

But either way, between now and the 9th/11th when the OIG report drops, I expect there to be a MAJOR uptick in disinformation from ALL sides. This is war, and it's entering the crescendo. 

case in point: 

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There are lots of people, some more suspect than others, who honestly believe the establishment in the Senate and House are working together to impeach and remove. That there will be a vote taken when Senate members are away (you only need 2/3rds of PRESENT members when voting per this theory) will impeach and remove. These people, who come mainly from the Never Trump (and their cut outs) side of the argument, have been pushing fear a lot the past two months. 

I don't think there's a chance in hell of that happening. 

But either way, between now and the 9th/11th when the OIG report drops, I expect there to be a MAJOR uptick in disinformation from ALL sides. This is war, and it's entering the crescendo. 

case in point: 

If Trump is impeached (and thrown out) he could still run in the election and then serve for 8 more years, correct?

Edited by Bray Wyatt
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree with your timeline -- I'm still not sure they're ever going to vote on it. I don't think they want this to go to the Senate, they lose all control when it does. 

i agree in some respects. i still am of multiple thoughts on exactly what their endgame is here but no matter which scenario i playout, it always ends with it blowing up in their faces. with regard to not sending articles to the Senate, the perception of the public will then become, 'why the ***** did they just waste our time and tax money?'. along with the fact that the rabid left will begin to eat their own if they don't impeach. this is after all, more than likely a one time shot.

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 3

It’s the Dems worst nightmare that the Senate opens up the impeachment trial of President Trump. First witness called - Ciaramella, Second - Schiff, Third, Brennan, and on and on and on. AND they’ll be playing under Cocaine Mitch’s Nuclear rules. 

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

just how what is coming down the pike (read; Horowitz report, Durham report, the new Ukrainian investigation, Graham's request to State for documentation , and whatever else the ***** comes out...)fits into what is already currently going on, is going to be interesting to see. the Dems/Deep State will have shot their wad and everything going forward should now be in control of the conservatives. going to be interesting year with everything that is on the server. not to mention there will inevitably be items we have not yet seen. I would bet that the Dems/Deep State cast a False Flag to save their asses for a small amount of time. the only question is what the magnitude of that false flag be. with what they are facing. it is going to have to be rather significant.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

It’s the Dems worst nightmare that the Senate opens up the impeachment trial of President Trump. First witness called - Ciaramella, Second - Schiff, Third, Brennan, and on and on and on. AND they’ll be playing under Cocaine MitchHarry Reid's Nuclear rules. 

FTFY

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah, it is a snowball gathering speed as it heads down the hill. The impeachment "inquiry" not only didn't slow it down, it got a buncha names out there that the "msm" would have normally sat on. 

Yup. 

And got nearly every single Democrat on the Hill and pundit on Cable news and print to repeat, over and over, that "it's wrong for the President to ask for an investigation into a political opponent." Making sure there's NO wiggle room when the hammer falls and they try to spin what happened in 2016 was different because... RUSSIA!

Image result for nervous obama

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

And got nearly every single Democrat on the Hill and pundit on Cable news and print to repeat, over and over, that "it's wrong for the President to ask for an investigation into a political opponent." Making sure there's NO wiggle room when the hammer falls and they try to spin what happened in 2016 was different because... RUSSIA!

Image result for nervous obama

lol. he's got to be sitting in his chair with his head in his hands thinking... what is this box and how did i get in it.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Does Schiff for brains get the Benny Hill slap on the top of his head now?

My local paper declared it a done deal that Sondland had directly testified that $400m was threatened to be withheld unless Ukraine illegally investigated a political opponent.

and the Pence and everyone else knew about it weeks before it came out in public.

18 minutes ago, row_33 said:

My local paper declared it a done deal that Sondland had directly testified that $400m was threatened to be withheld unless Ukraine illegally investigated a political opponent.

and the Pence and everyone else knew about it weeks before it came out in public.

cool! That means they can now get a twofer!!! Impeach both Trump and Pence at the same time and Queen Nancy can take her rightful place on the throne!