The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Fiona Hill Testifies that Obama Was Putin's Puppet

by Tom Trinko

Original Article

While the fake news media are trying to convince you that Trump investigating the obvious and blatant corruption of the Biden family in Ukraine is a crime, one of their witnesses declared that Obama danced to Putin's tune.

Fiona Hill testified that Obama refused to give military aid to Ukraine despite the fact that the "interagency" — the unelected wonks like Vindman who think they not Trump should run foreign policy — said that the U.S. should provide weapons to Ukraine to defend themselves against the Russian invasion.Hill testified that Obama refused to provide lethal aid to Ukraine so as to not upset Putin.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Fiona Hill Testifies that Obama Was Putin's Puppet

by Tom Trinko

Original Article

While the fake news media are trying to convince you that Trump investigating the obvious and blatant corruption of the Biden family in Ukraine is a crime, one of their witnesses declared that Obama danced to Putin's tune.

Fiona Hill testified that Obama refused to give military aid to Ukraine despite the fact that the "interagency" — the unelected wonks like Vindman who think they not Trump should run foreign policy — said that the U.S. should provide weapons to Ukraine to defend themselves against the Russian invasion.Hill testified that Obama refused to provide lethal aid to Ukraine so as to not upset Putin.

I wonder where I heard that one before?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

THE SCHIFF SHOW IS THE ALL-FEMALE GHOSTBUSTERS OF CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS: 

Epic fail: Most now oppose impeachment as Trump approval turns positive, 48% to 47%.

House impeachment proceedings have helped — not hurt — President Trump’s approval in the eyes of voters, and in the latest survey, his rating has turned positive thanks to a massive revolt against impeachment by independents.

The just-released Emerson Poll found that 48% approve of Trump, and 47% do not.

What’s more, support for impeachment is now negative, a finding that backs up other recent polling.

The Democrats can’t catch a break, and they don’t deserve to

• Haha (+1) 1

Quick. Find an absolutely clear, 1-paragraph, just-the-facts summary of exactly what Trump did that warrants impeachment. 

Right now, as Democrats are deciding whether to plunge into impeachment, they need to check in with reality.

I'm begging you, Democrats: Assume you are talking to an ordinary American, someone who hasn't been sitting around watching hearings, who doesn't have the time or patience to listen to elaborate explanations, and who isn't just already on your team.

Imagine this person saying to you:
I'm very busy. I'm going to vote next year, but I'm seeing this impeachment business, and I don't have time to do all the homework. I don't trust any of you politicos, and I don't want to try to figure out who among all you characters is more honest and patriotic than the others. I'd like to wait for the election and hash it all out next year in the normal way, but you're talking about immersing us in all this crazy stuff about who said what to whom and what was in Trump's head. You need the support of the people — normal people, like me — and you need to tell me clearly, factually, what the hell you are talking about. If you say 100 words without pulling it together and making sense to me, you need to shut up and leave me alone. I hate you.
The reason for impeaching should be very clear and not dependent on a predisposition to make leaps of inference or the belief that Trump is a terrible President.

Democrats, if you can't do this, you need to step back from the precipice.

Posted by Ann Althouse

• Like (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And yet she was AGAINST arming the Ukranians until the aid was delayed. 

She supported sending them blankets and not arms. 

Trump armed them. Funded them. Killed Russians in Syria and the Ukraine... how is Trump's policies not in line with this?

Right. It's not.

And yet, they all had different opinions on this very issue when 44 was in office. 

What changed? 

Riiiiight. 

It's funny to me that so many people on the left unknowingly argue that the impeachment issue is not about something Trump has done illegally, but  rather about how much they don't like what Trump has done.

And the more they keep making the argument, the more convinced I am that they are looking at internal polling numbers and have decided that trying to take out Trump with no evidence is their best change to win in 2020.

I keep waiting for Obama to get some judge to open a sealed Trump divorce file.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nothing to see here, The Left fears everything. Everything except an all powerful government telling them what to think and do. 

When all else fails, warn of violence.

It's almost as predictable as someone leaking that the  reason Garrett hit Mason in the head with a helmet was because...wait for it...Mason used a racial slur! Mason is a racist! That's it! :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's funny to me that so many people on the left unknowingly argue that the impeachment issue is not about something Trump has done illegally, but  rather about how much they don't like what Trump has done.

And the more they keep making the argument, the more convinced I am that they are looking at internal polling numbers and have decided that trying to take out Trump with no evidence is their best change to win in 2020.

I keep waiting for Obama to get some judge to open a sealed Trump divorce file.

When all else fails, warn of violence.

It's almost as predictable as someone leaking that the  reason Garrett hit Mason in the head with a helmet was because...wait for it...Mason used a racial slur! Mason is a racist! That's it! :lol:

the people supporting Hillary and Obama and other lefties are exactly the people who think Garrett shouldn't be punished at all, it wasn't his fault, it was society and root causes....

:(

@Deranged Rhino Perhaps it's time to either change the title of this thread, or create a new one: The Sham Impeachment of President Trump in the US Senate.

It seems obvious the Dems are going to draw up articles of impeachment and it's going to get thrown into the Senate to adjudicate the matter(s). 

I'm thinking on of the useless idiots might start their own trash heap thread and then delete it -- as has been done so often in the past -- when the winds of truth and evidence flow back over their heaping piles of stench-filled lies and chokes them so badly that they run away.

Your call. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

@Deranged Rhino Perhaps it's time to either change the title of this thread, or create a new one: The Sham Impeachment of President Trump in the US Senate.

It seems obvious the Dems are going to draw up articles of impeachment and it's going to get thrown into the Senate to adjudicate the matter(s). 

I'm thinking on of the useless idiots might start their own trash heap thread and then delete it -- as has been done so often in the past -- when the winds of truth and evidence flow back over their heaping piles of stench-filled lies and chokes them so badly that they run away.

Your call. 

but they can vote to impeach, even not believing 1% of it, and it goes down in history as a scourge against his administration

the Founding Fathers stated some kind of moral compass or worldview was required to balance a government chosen by the will of the People

this farce is a horrible exercise in bad faith on that point

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

but they can vote to impeach, even not believing 1% of it, and it goes down in history as a scourge against his administration

the Founding Fathers stated some kind of moral compass or worldview was required to balance a government chosen by the will of the People

this farce is a horrible exercise in bad faith on that point

"You have a republic if you can keep it." The historians who will conclude this farce a permanent blemish on Trump are a hypothetical lacking consequence. We are, indeed, already mainly technologically sophisticated barbarians, but if civilization in any substantial sense persists generations into the future, the institutions of learning will have had to renew themselves with respect to truth and the integrity of inquiry. If that happens, the scourge of history will be the decadence of congress, the absolute cynicism of the chattering class, and the corruption of ruling elites pandering to a debased, demotic appetite for a simplistic ideological world picture. The real villains are the wealthy leftists engaged in an oligarchic will-to-power that abuses the Constitution for political expediency.

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Like (+1) 3

All 31 Dems should be targeted for heavy opposition campaigning regardless of whether they vote to impeach or not.

They won their seats on the tidal wave of corrupt reporting of a hellaciously egregious morally bankrupt coup attempt by members of the IC and entrenched bureaucrats. ***** them all. They should never have won their seat if the media did their job and these candidates didn't exploit the lies that were perpetrated on America.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

All 31 Dems should be targeted for heavy opposition campaigning regardless of whether they vote to impeach or not.

They won their seats on the tidal wave of corrupt reporting of a hellaciously egregious morally bankrupt coup attempt by members of the IC and entrenched bureaucrats. ***** them all. They should never have won their seat if the media did their job and these candidates didn't exploit the lies that were perpetrated on America.

You still think all those Rs that "retired" did so (solely) because they were anti-Trump?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Nanker said:

I think many were. I think several were dirty as hell. I also think a few of them were weary of the ***** show.

I added solely as you were quoting, sorry. ?

Yes, my guess is there were a lot of hands in the cookie jar.  I also think they got out before they were brought down.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

"You have a republic if you can keep it." The historians who will conclude this farce a permanent blemish on Trump are a hypothetical lacking consequence.

agreed, but THEY run the show and the media and the history books.....

34 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

"You have a republic if you can keep it." The historians who will conclude this farce a permanent blemish on Trump are a hypothetical lacking consequence. We are, indeed, already mainly technologically sophisticated barbarians, but if civilization in any substantial sense persists generations into the future, the institutions of learning will have had to renew themselves with respect to truth and the integrity of inquiry. If that happens, the scourge of history will be the decadence of congress, the absolute cynicism of the chattering class, and the corruption of ruling elites pandering to a debased, demotic appetite for a simplistic ideological world picture. The real villains are the wealthy leftists engaged in an oligarchic will-to-power that abuses the Constitution for political expediency.

I keep hearing/reading that history will not be kind to the Dems for this impeachment farce, but I'm not so sure. Our education institutions have been overtaken by the left for over a generation now. I can't remember the last time I saw a "historian" that wasn't recording events from a liberal perspective. Sure some commentators/writers from the right/conservative perspective generate some books to highlight events (and usually sell pretty well) but will their analysis survive the next generation to become part of the historical record? I'm not so sure. And part of me thinks that's why Democrats continue to push some of the stupidest legislation and investigations, because they know "their side" will record their bravery in doing so.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

agreed, but THEY run the show and the media and the history books.....

Yes, I know. My point was that the debased ideological worldview either embraced or nihilistically employed as a means of manipulation by those running the show cannot sustain for a prolonged historical period even sham civilization.There's only so far technological mastery can take you. The cosmos is much more mysterious than a mere positivist, utilitarian scientism can grasp and eventually the attempt to build a coherent society around such a limited understanding of reality with the proviso that one allows innumerable individualist, subjective "add-ons" so long as they don't interfere with the dominant power structure (i.e., "liberal tolerance") will fail. The snowflakes are not capable of institutions that truly allow for human flourishing, achievement, and tradition which properly understood is not a sluggish, reactionary instinct, but the passing forward of vital principles that permit memory and imagination to construct novel futures that maintain the authentic goods of the past as living realities. So, in short, I don't think "they" will be around centuries from now to spew lies and dim-witted fables. Either civilization will have recovered or we will fall into a dark ages incapable of supporting even the simulacra of academic life.

• Thank you (+1) 2