The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Swalwell is a ***** idiot. He must have been elected on his (younger) pretty boy looks because it wasn't on his intelligence.  The man is stupid. Truly dumb.

Regardless if he's an ass or not.  

Why is Don telling the MEDIA (Free Press) what to air?  

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Hill has been outstanding. She's so articulate in getting across her account of what happened. Her saying Boulton described Sondland's meeting as a drug deal is damning. 

Holmes has been valuable but not great. He seems to have an axe to grind, although nothing he's said was actually refuted by Sondland yesterday. 

much of her testimony boils down to differences in policy beliefs. since policy is set by the president, those qualms are immaterial. but i know... #impeach!

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wow, that is so spot on .

What an incredible array of underwhelming "experts" they have trotted out.

This impeachment "procedure ="or whatever is certainly has opened my mind as to how wretched and real the "deep state"really is.  If it like a fourth branch of government.  The "witnesses" arrogance is only surpassed by ignorance.

The first two witnesses were incredible bombastic blowhards.  Lt Col Widman has totally shaken my confidence in our armed services, how did this room temperature IQ treasonous self appointed dictator of foreign policy every get to a position of authority? Now Sundland, all i can assume was he was trying not to have the radical left burn down his hotels and that is why his opening speech put out the quid pro quo "bombshell" so everyone could hear it, to only later have his  "testimony" was totally contradict it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The first two witnesses were incredible bombastic blowhards.  Lt Col Widman has totally shaken my confidence in our armed services, how did this room temperature IQ treasonous self appointed dictator of foreign policy every get to a position of authority? Now Sundland, all i can assume was he was trying not to have the radical left burn down his hotels and that is why his opening speech put out the quid pro quo "bombshell" so everyone could hear it, to only later have his  "testimony" was totally contradict it.

it might always have been this way, it's just that since the Korea War things have been a lot more open-ended in questioning and media/public response and anger...

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

Multiple Republicans refused to ask her questions

You want MORE Congressional involvement?

Maybe there's noting new to uncover with her testimony.  Why press on.  She's not doing much of anything other than testifying to policy matters.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Multiple Republicans refused to ask her questions

Maybe because they are understandably bored of this. She has nothing new to offer any further but a fancy British accent.  She was very masterful how she danced around he op--ed against arming the Ukraine but was aghast with the Trump delay in arming the Ukraine for a few weeks, funny how that works, she is smooth.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Swalwell is a ***** idiot. He must have been elected on his (younger) pretty boy looks because it wasn't on his intelligence.  The man is stupid. Truly dumb.

Well, he does do a pretty fantastic on-air fart. You have to give him that.

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Regardless if he's an ass or not.  

Why is Don telling the MEDIA (Free Press) what to air?  

It's like the speed limit signs in New Jersey. They're really just a "suggestion."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1