The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

2 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Sorry, we were looking for Adam Schiff.

However, over the break our judges determined we will accept your answer.

thanks for the consideration. it really was a toss up and i went for the lessor of the two evils.

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

I own Black Rock mutual funds.

Am I tied to Ukraine?

You're at least as "dirty" as Jeff Sessions. You can follow his example and recuse yourself from the discussion. :nana:

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now they're doing internal polling to see if they can't just pass a Censure of POTUS because Russia Collussion/Obstruction/#HE'S GOING TO FIRE MUELLER/BRIBERY/TIT-FOR-TAT/#DENIEDUKIEPRESAWHITEHOUSEVISIT/Held up Ukie aid/Gave money for missiles - not blakets and MREs/and... SHUTUP!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, pop gun said:

He doesn't, he doesn't even live in the USA!

He spells check, cheque, nobody that lives in the USA spells check that way not even by mistake do "we" spell check that way. He's an argumentative uninformed, ignorant troll!

I sent you a pm.

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

So because one happened, it's okay to do it again?

In politics and governance, which rests on precedent?  Absolutely.

Even our laws work this way.  Once precedent is established, turnabout is fair-play.

This is why what the left is doing is so short sighted.

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

I was never certain EJ would be good. 

My argument throughout the summer between his 1st and 2nd year was that the average QB improved quite substantially, and since EJ didn't have a terribly bad rookie season statistically, if he just did what the average QB did from year 1 to year 2, he'd be pretty good. The average QB improved their QB rating by something like 15 points. 

That didn't happen, and accordingly my opinion changed. 

Weeks 1-4 of his second season were the worst QB play we've seen from a starting Bills QB since JP Losman's first year. He was flat out horrible.

Otherwise your memory is relatively accurate. 

Hmmmn, he also said this:

Jrober started off as the ultimate EJ fanboy. He maintained his devout allegiance for the longest time. This man loved him some EJ like Mitch McConnell loves him a big pile of blow. If you'd gone to kick EJ in the nuts you'd have hit jrober in the head.

• Haha (+1) 1