The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Now Schiff is concerned with hearsay...

Truly incredible huh?

if you watch the legacy media’s portrayal of these “hearings”, it’s obvious why Schiff and his merry band of idiots don’t care what they say or how much they contradict themselves. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, dubs said:

Truly incredible huh?

if you watch the legacy media’s portrayal of these “hearings”, it’s obvious why Schiff and his merry band of idiots don’t care what they say or how much they contradict themselves. 

And yet, according to the released polls (I know, I know, but trends and what they are willing to release) this is not going well for the Democrats.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

And yet, according to the released polls (I know, I know, but trends and what they are willing to release) this is not going well for the Democrats.

Hopefully that means at this point most people have figured out how much of a joke the storytellers on the TV are. I think people sort of knew that about CNN and MSNBC, but are really understanding it’s also NBC, CBS, and ABC as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dubs said:

Hopefully that means at this point most people have figured out how much of a joke the storytellers on the TV are. I think people sort of knew that about CNN and MSNBC, but are really understanding it’s also NBC, CBS, and ABC as well. 

Fox daytime ain't any better.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, dubs said:

Do not bother. 

? rarely opens any links

he just parrots his standard drivel.