The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

7 hours ago, Rob's House said:

If anyone can tell me what law President Trump broke, and support it with even a plausible argument, I will create a sign line praising your wisdom, and leave it up for 6 months.

Look, isn't it obvious? He broke the moral law by defeating Madam President and then he broke the law of the Deep State Constant which is practically the same as gravity and then he broke the law of ingratiating himself to the people that count (i.e., not the flyover deplorables clinging to religion and guns) and finally he broke the law of surrender which has been the GOP appeasement policy since Reagan left office.

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Like (+1) 4

59 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You're an idiot. You keep spouting the same rhetoric knowing full well that you're lieing your ass off. You don't give a Schiff about the country. Why are you defending those crooks is beyond me.

He doesn't, he doesn't even live in the USA!

He spells check, cheque, nobody that lives in the USA spells check that way not even by mistake do "we" spell check that way. He's an argumentative uninformed, ignorant troll!

• Like (+1) 2

i keep hearing that the 'conspiracy theory' surrounding the Ukraine interference in the 2016 election has been disproven. my questions are... by whom has this been disproven and if it has been disproven, why do Dems care so much if the President purses it? nothing there, right?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, pop gun said:

He doesn't, he doesn't even live in the USA!

He spells check, cheque, nobody that lives in the USA spells check that way not even by mistake do "we" spell check that way. He's an argumentative uninformed, ignorant troll!

Pretty sure he is Canadian

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

i keep hearing that the 'conspiracy theory' surrounding the Ukraine interference in the 2016 election has been disproven. my questions are... by whom has this been disproven and if it has been disproven, why do Dems care so much if the President purses it? nothing there, right?

Holmes just explained.

It lifts attention off Russia's interference in the US election, drives a wedge between US and Ukraine diplomatic relations, and makes it easier for Russia to try and regain Ukraine as part of its sphere of influence. 

In other words, it goes against US Foreign Policy. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

If anyone can tell me what law President Trump broke, and support it with even a plausible argument, I will create a sign line praising your wisdom, and leave it up for 6 months.

I'm not sure about any actual law being broken. I do however think American lives might be put at risk when you press for an announcement of an investigation on a fellow American in a country already known for its corruption. The course of an election may have also been altered.  

With all due respect to one of my favorite PPP posters@ Rob's House

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Holmes just explained.

It lifts attention off Russia's interference in the US election, drives a wedge between US and Ukraine diplomatic relations, and makes it easier for Russia to try and regain Ukraine as part of its sphere of influence. 

In other words, it goes against US Foreign Policy. 

lol. your not serious.

the US President set US Foreign Policy. does he not? or are you asserting that unelected officials do?

you probably should quit while you're behind at this point. you can't possibly believe the nonsense you spout.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

lol. your not serious. the US President set US Foreign Policy. does he not? or are you asserting that unelected officials do?

you probably should quit while you're behind at this point.

Literally every single diplomat that has testified over the past 4 days has said that it was US policy to help protect Ukraine from Russia, so that Russia couldn't expand its power and sphere of influence globally.

That's what their directives were, and they're all testifying that Guiliani, Trump's personal lawyer, was actively working to undermine the work they were doing. 

Edited by jrober38
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Literally every single diplomat that has testified over the past 4 days has said that it was US policy to help protect Ukraine from Russia, so that Russia couldn't expand it's power and sphere of influence.

That's what their directives were, and they're all testifying that Guiliani, Trump's personal lawyer, was actively working to undermine the work they were doing. 

Who sets US policy?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

Who sets US policy?

Trump does.

It probably would have been helpful if all US diplomats knew what Trump's policy actually was in Ukraine.

All of them seem to think it was something different than what Guiliani was working on. 

32 minutes ago, snafu said:

Didn't Trump ask to get the DNC server (Crowdstrike) that he believes is in Ukraine?  I don’t think he was looking for evidence of Ukrainian interference. Just where the server is and how it might have gotten there. 

How is that morphing into Ukraine election meddling?

GarBoTibs is desperate to rush a talking point -- even when it's laughably wrong -- when his masters tell him "BOOM!"

He's a fool. As he keeps proving over and over again. Not worth your time or engagement. 

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It hasn't been disproven. The only argument being lobbed by the GarBoTibs and their ilk is that ONLY Russia interfered in the 2016 election. We know this is false, and we know the Ukraine absolutely played a part (as did many other countries, including our own IC). 

That's their argument. 

And it's laughably ignorant -- which is why low information NPCs are drawn to it like moths to a flame. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It hasn't been disproven. The only argument being lobbed by the GarBoTibs and their ilk is that ONLY Russia interfered in the 2016 election. We know this is false, and we know the Ukraine absolutely played a part (as did many other countries, including our own IC). 

That's their argument. 

And it's laughably ignorant -- which is why low information NPCs are drawn to it like moths to a flame. 

thanks. though my question was mainly rhetorical, your response helps (?) the NPC crowd.

• Like (+1) 1