The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

ya know... they probably have to pass Articles of Impeachment so they can read them to know what is within them.

:w00t:

hello... the Russian Collusion has been disproved by the Mueller Report. 

wait... are you saying that this impeachment hearing is all about laws that were broken during that Russian Collusion that has been thoroughly disproved?

moving goal posts.gif

Edit: to clarify I am talking about him not you :thumbsup:

Edited by Bray Wyatt
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

ya know... they probably have to pass Articles of Impeachment so they can read them to know what is within them.

:woot:

hello... the Russian Collusion has been disproved by the Mueller Report. 

wait... are you saying that this impeachment hearing is all about laws that were broken during that Russian Collusion that has been thoroughly disproved?

He believes that Ukrainian corruption, with heavy Biden involvement, has been debunked.

Nevermind the fact that indictments concerning Burisma were issued yesterday, that Hunter Biden is listed in the indictment, and that testimony related to the Biden’s and Burisma is already on the record in European courts.

He’s not interested in exculpatory facts which tear down his narrative, but rather is determined to cherry-pick minor items, many of which are outright lies being peddled, in order to protect his pre-determined conclusions.

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is a weapon which will now be used against them, and will destroy the country in the process.  Impeachment proceedings will be the new order of the day every time the House majority is held by the opposition party of the President.

Yes, the office of US President has been irreparably damaged and weakened going forward. But you know .....let's just impeach the mother ***** or something...

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You're an idiot. You keep spouting the same rhetoric knowing full well that you're lieing your ass off. You don't give a Schiff about the country. Why are you defending those crooks is beyond me.

Because he, along with Tibs , Gary and the rest  are part of the Soros cubicle farm.  I really don't remember Tibs posting anything inTSW or Off The Wall

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Laws were broken. 

Numerous Trump associates are in jail.

He was a co-conspirator to Michael Cohen who is sitting in a jail cell. 

Campaign finance laws were also broken in this Ukraine quid pro quo. 

Saying the President was doing his job by pressuring a foreign government to investigate a political opponent on something that has been debunked (Hill will testify that today) is not doing his job. 

We're still waiting to hear what law he broke. 

It seems you've been reduced to accusations of guilt by association for process crimes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

Because he, along with Tibs , Gary and the rest  ar part of the Soros cubicle farm.  I really don't remember Tibs posting anything inTSW or Off The Wall

Sadly jrober isnt a cubicle farm guy like the rest, he was over on bbmb before (and they didnt allow any politic talk there)

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He believes that Ukrainian corruption, with heavy Biden involvement, has been debunked.

Nevermind the fact that indictments concerning Burisma were issued yesterday, that Hunter Biden is listed in the indictment, and that testimony related to the Biden’s and Burisma is already on the record in European courts.

He’s not interested in exculpatory facts which tear down his narrative, but rather is determined to cherry-pick minor items, many of which are outright lies being peddled, in order to protect his pre-determined conclusions.

agreed. what i can't determine is whether he is being disingenuous or worse, just dense and obtuse.

i understand that he is trying to justify today's impeachment hearing because he believes that because Cohen, Stone and to a lessor degree Flynn have all been charged in connection with the Russian Collusion sham. nevermind that the charges had absolutely nothing to do with Russian Collusion and everything to do with process crimes of the investigation which were only brought forth because they couldn't get anything of substance on which the Russian Collusion narrative was formed around. Manafort was convicted for previous crimes, nothing whatsoever to do with Russian Collusion.

of course, i understand that i'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

Edited by Foxx

24 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Of course it's partisan.

That doesn't change any of the facts. 

15 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

I'm too dense?

You're the one that just said no laws were broken.

I'm sure Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort or Michael Cohen would disagree. 

The only things you’re right about are that this is a completely partisan show and the facts don’t change. 

The partisan nature of the show is important in the interpretation of how important the facts are. 

The  alleged “crime” of a campaign finance law violation was committed by the Obama campaign as well as the Clinton campaign. Nobody sniffed too hard at those. Only partisans care when it is convenient or expedient for them to care. 

No other crimes are alleged. 

Your mention of Cohen and Manafort is odd. THIS impeachment inquiry is about Ukraine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If you bring up politics at the Thanksgiving table in any year you're at best guilty of poor judgment.  If you do it this year...you're a douche of the highest order.

Agreed. I’m focusing on food and Buffalo Bills football this Thanksgiving. 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Yes. They have what they need. All the testimony has given them what they required to impeach him. 

It will be voted along party lines, and everyone will be talking about it next Thursday. 

You honestly believe that this thing will move through Intel --> Judiciary --> Full House by next Wednesday?

Mkay.  

No wonder you're delusional

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

back in the old days the concept of toilet training was used to explain the behavior of adults

something to do with Freud, which every liberal/lefty was perfectly versed in to bring judgment down on what merely displeased their daily utopia

the leader here must have been rewarded by mom for sitting on the potty for 2 hours, but nothing came out, what a good little boy you are Adam...

This is gonna be a "good one" today when David Holmes sneered the name "Kardashian" (in reference to asking Trump to help with an American citizen) in his opening statement. Another gatekeeper of US foreign policy is my guess.  Who knows though, I could be wrong.

(And for the record, I had to look up how to spell Kardashian and do not follow their brand, but I am not a person representing US citizens, which this dweeb is supposedly doing.)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3