The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

When is shifty shiff firing off  today's ied

The explosive bombshells yesterday were so damaging !!

uh oh.. n s a may be kicking in my door before the day is done now :(

cnn said it not me just repeating what a i heard!

Edited by Albwan

21 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Because he, along with Tibs , Gary and the rest  ar part of the Soros cubicle farm.  I really don't remember Tibs posting anything inTSW or Off The Wall

I actually did see Tibs in a game day thread once. He obviously forgot to log out and back in under his football discussion nom de plume. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is gonna be a "good one" today when David Holmes sneered the name "Kardashian" (in reference to asking Trump to help with an American citizen) in his opening statement. Another gatekeeper of US foreign policy is my guess.  Who knows though, I could be wrong.

(And for the record, I had to look up how to spell Kardashian and do not follow their brand, but I am not a person representing US citizens, which this dweeb is supposedly doing.)

Another career diplomat who is incensed that they weren't running foreign policy. 

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

If anyone can tell me what law President Trump broke, and support it with even a plausible argument, I will create a sign line praising your wisdom, and leave it up for 6 months.

They hate him. He's a literal hate crime. #Impeach!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

alright. i had hoped that you would have an honest discussion but i see that that is not going to happen. that or you are simply too dense and obtuse to have an honest discussion with.

have a great day.

It's not that he's dense. He just refuses to accept what is really happening.

It's like going to the Bills board after the Miami game and finding people complaining that Josh didn't have a 300-yard game yet.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

EJ5bCBPWwAA3ZYH.jpg

Didn't Trump ask to get the DNC server (Crowdstrike) that he believes is in Ukraine?  I don’t think he was looking for evidence of Ukrainian interference. Just where the server is and how it might have gotten there. 

How is that morphing into Ukraine election meddling?

Just now, Wacka said:

I thought changing your testimony is perjury?

new information provided during testimony can allow one to change their opinion

or found out after one has issued their Report, filled with many clever CYA lines.....

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

Who gave him that idea?

Rhino, duh !!

Who cares who gave him that idea?  If the server isn’t there then it is a very short investigation, right?

Edited by snafu