The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

2 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

People are tied of hearing about impeachment. Republicans won't understand this by the time it gets to the Senate and they can control the conversation. 

It doesn't matter who is talking or what they're saying. People are tied of hearing about impeachment.

Democrats are about to hand Republicans the ball on this and the Republicans won't be able to make the public more interested in the truth.  

Democrats have been better about framing the political conversations for a while.  Republicans will get their chance to show the truth in the Senate, but they will very likely step on their own ***** and piss the public off more just before the election. Especially since the Democrats will be doing a better job of framing the Republicans truth the entire time.

That is all true BUT..

It will be absolutely must watch TV if they force Hunter Biden, the "whistle blower" and Adam Schiff to testify.

Round one in the House had totally un-charismatic, mostly arrogant blowhards babbling.  Virtually no one  in the great public knew any of the "witnesses".

No it will get much bigger attention than the House proceedings.

I for one DONT think the Dems want the exposure and want the Republicans to run the show like they did in the Senate.

My $ is there will be NO IMPEACHMENT.  Yeah they might draw up articles but will they ever vote on them, i doubt it.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

My $ is there will be NO IMPEACHMENT.  Yeah they might draw up articles but will they ever vote on them, i doubt it.

I think they will.  There's quite a bit of pressure for it from their base, and fragmenting the party support going in to the primaries is probably not something they want.  Better to have a sham impeachment vote and blame the Senate Republicans for their "obstructionism" down the stretch, and unite the party.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just listen to this guy: (cued up to the time)

Did that jackalope just defend Antifa by refusing to disavow Patriot Prayer breaking a woman's back?  :wacko:

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I think they will.  There's quite a bit of pressure for it from their base, and fragmenting the party support going in to the primaries is probably not something they want.  Better to have a sham impeachment vote and blame the Senate Republicans for their "obstructionism" down the stretch, and unite the party.

Yeah that is a good point, i just saw the odds for impeachment, for is -300, that is huge.

stil if I am a Democrat, i dont want this thing exposed more than it already has been.  If it goes to the Senate you can kiss Mr Maggo's run for the Presidency as over.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yeah that is a good point, i just saw the odds for impeachment, for is -300, that is huge.

stil if I am a Democrat, i dont want this thing exposed more than it already has been.  If it goes to the Senate you can kiss Mr Margo's run for the Presidency as over.

If you were a Democrat, you'd lack the introspection to make that judgement.

Edit: case in point.

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

You didn't read the article, did you?  It says the exact opposite: American people fear left-wing violence, even if Trump is impeached.  

You didn't read the article, did you?  It says the exact opposite: American people fear left-wing violence, even if Trump is impeached.  

Trump can lead the state sanctioned violence and no one would oppose him, it would because Democrats deserve it, Hillary etc. 

King Trump has been elevated by the right wing mob 

Ya, I should have read it too. But whatever

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i believe the Repubs do this as well but the Dems are just on a whole completely different level.

yes, politicians lie all the time

something a person with a 3 digit IQ figures out by the age of 12 or so

and by 12 you've also learned hopefully that certain people in life as teachers and coaches and clergy and bosses are going to prefer others to you and destroy you unfairly every chance they get...

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He sure did. 

Or this guy... (cued up to the right time)

I can respect that guy.  I disagree with him, but he makes a coherent, cogent point.  And I hope he keeps it when the alt-right beats him to a pulp with their useful political tool.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump can lead the state sanctioned violence and no one would oppose him, it would because Democrats deserve it, Hillary etc. 

King Trump has been elevated by the right wing mob 

Ya, I should have read it too. But whatever

Quoting you this time so that everyone can enjoy...whatever the hell the above is.  What the ***** is this?  "Yeah, I should have read the article I got wrong, but I'm still right because whatever?"  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I can respect that guy.  I disagree with him, but he makes a coherent, cogent point.  And I hope he keeps it when the alt-right beats him to a pulp with their useful political tool.

Quoting you this time so that everyone can enjoy...whatever the hell the above is.  What the ***** is this?  "Yeah, I should have read the article I got wrong, but I'm still right because whatever?"  :lol:

It's Friday, I'm shot 

Where's the beer? I need some 

was this posted yesterday and i just missed it?

letter from Nunes to Schifty. they (Dems) screwed up again. too damn funny.

seems that in H.R. 660 they forgot to displace H.R. XI, Clause 2(j)(1), which grants the minority 1 day to call any witnesses they want.

idiots.

EJ6GifyX0AAGjfP?format=jpg&name=large

The Minority Witness Rule (Clause 2(j)(1) of Rule XI) – The Minority is entitled to one additional day of related hearings at which to call their own witnesses if a majority of the Minority Members make their demand before the committee�s hearing is gaveled closed.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I have no idea if there are enough D votes for impeachment. I am sure a lot of them, specifically 31 of them, want this to go away, and go away fast. They can always blame Schiffy for over-promising and under-delivering.  ?‍♀️ I give it 50-50 odds right now.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I have no idea if there are enough D votes for impeachment. I am sure a lot of them, specifically 31 of them, want this to go away, and go away fast. They can always blame Schiffy for over-promising and under-delivering.  ?‍♀️ I give it 50-50 odds right now.

...astonishing that this putz boy was elected in 2018 with 78% of the vote........and I'd bet he tops 80% in 2020.......then again, we're talking California.....Moonbeam Jerry has been recycled more times than a year's worth of water bottles....

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...astonishing that this putz boy was elected in 2018 with 78% of the vote........and I'd bet he tops 80% in 2020.......then again, we're talking California.....Moonbeam Jerry has been recycled more times than a year's worth of water bottles....

Even if he goes down in flames, he'll get reelected. I keep hoping he will get arrested for leaking classified information, but even if he does, he'll still get reelected. #resist 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Even if he goes down in flames, he'll get reelected. I keep hoping he will get arrested for leaking classified information, but even if he does, he'll still get reelected. #resist 

...of course he will......he will be looked upon as a warrior who took on the corrupt presidency......win, lose or draw......I thought being stuck in NYS with Guido, Fredo's big brother was bad.....Cali-effed-up-ya?......good Lord.......I'd buy a guillotine on Amazon........

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Hey, Tibs has a job to do. Copy. Paste. Submit. Get paid. It's not his job to read the stuff the Soros farm feeds him to post.

But hey...how 'bout that Land Rover....amirite?

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you should be.....somebody please don't miss.....SMH..........

image.png.9b809cba0e834d684108e932273df66e.png

You’d be happy with one less patriotic American, huh? 

You such such f’n scum I wouldn’t want a bullet wasted on trash like you. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You need something far stronger than beer, I think.  :lol:

Nah, just light beer here

Have a good weekend Tom