Nick O’Leary has been released.

MAJBobby

He was one i was sad to see go the guy always left it all out on the field ! But it's not really a surprise seeing as the Fins are in tank mode the only guy on the team that gives a crap about winning is Fitz & if i was him i would be afraid of being traded !! 

On 10/29/2019 at 3:27 PM, Nextmanup said:

Did anyone know that Nick O'Leary is Jack Nicklaus' grandson?

:lol:

Did anyone not know that Nick O'Leary is the grandson of Jack Nicklaus?   I guess a few from time to time mistakenly thought he was the grandson of Jack Nickols, but his relationship to the legendary golfer is pretty common knowledge among Bills fans by now.  Nice story, but he doesn't have enough ability to be any kind of difference maker on the field.  Think a slower, shorter and less athletic Tommy Sweeney

26 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Did anyone not know that Nick O'Leary is the grandson of Jack Nicklaus?   I guess a few from time to time mistakenly thought he was the grandson of Jack Nickols, but his relationship to the legendary golfer is pretty common knowledge among Bills fans by now.  Nice story, but he doesn't have enough ability to be any kind of difference maker on the field.  Think a slower, shorter and less athletic Tommy Sweeney

I will be so happy when I never hear this factoid again...

On 10/31/2019 at 12:43 PM, TigerJ said:

Did anyone not know that Nick O'Leary is the grandson of Jack Nicklaus?   I guess a few from time to time mistakenly thought he was the grandson of Jack Nickols, but his relationship to the legendary golfer is pretty common knowledge among Bills fans by now.  Nice story, but he doesn't have enough ability to be any kind of difference maker on the field.  Think a slower, shorter and less athletic Tommy Sweeney .... with bad hands. 

I took the liberty of enhancing your spot on assessment