Darnold played so bad tonight he basically gave the Pats Defense it’s new Name.

Protocal69

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

a 3.7 passer rating for the game. yikes!

Definitely room for improvement.

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That’s fair. I believe Romo had 5 ints on MNG against us.  It will be interesting to see how he bounces back.

They also won the game.  LOL.  Oh, such a long time of futility.

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I know I am incredible late to the party, but I am sorry and I can't help thinking about it.

...what if Allen didn't go down against the Pats? 

The idea that they could have won that game is just starting to hurt more and more as the season goes on.  Throw in that the kid as of now has 4 fourth quarter comebacks this season.

I looked back at the box score and stats... Bills weren't scoring points, but Allen was moving the ball and so did Barkley after the concussion.

12 minutes ago, cage said:

I looked back at the box score and stats... Bills weren't scoring points, but Allen was moving the ball and so did Barkley after the concussion.

I like Barkley, Cage, but man... Allen in the 4th, his current status as 2019 Comeback King (yeah, I'm the only one calling him that) and his build and running closer to the goal line...man, it just stinks.

I am going to go eat tacos now to make myself feel better.

7 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I mean, Boogeyman kind of makes sense, but I'm not sure what Boggieman means.

I can't speak for others, but if I'm really lucky, it's something I yell to the golf cart in front of me when he asks how I did on that hole.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, mannc said:

I was at the Romo 5 pick game and he actually played pretty well.  He kept slinging it and brought the Cowboys back to win the game.  Darnold, on the other hand, curled up in a ball, in a catatonic state.  Not even remotely comparable.

It was awful but not surprising. That’s the way he acted in college when he played poorly too.

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, I can’t argue that he wasn’t anything but terrible.  But good QBs have had terrible games.  I think Romo threw 5 ints against us.  Big Ben has some terrible games.

but yeah, it was an all time bad performance.  It’s crazy but he looked so good against Dallas the week before.  But as I have said with Allen, the key to being a franchise qb is being consistent. Darnold seems to have some real highs and lows so far.

I worry for Darnold. His new moniker could end up being "The Ghost of Butt Fumbles Future." 

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was awful but not surprising. That’s the way he acted in college when he played poorly too.

I didn't follow him much in college but didn't he regress in production after his freshman year?

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That was a troll or fake twitter account I believe

I know Clayton Kershaw did after the NLDS.

Image result for pulp fiction gif

"Where are they sending pressure this time?  Over here or over there?"

5 hours ago, H2o said:

Oh contraire mon frere, Romo had some 5 INT games before. Multiple times. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/shutdown-corner/tony-romo-matches-career-worst-game-five-interceptions-035054191--nfl.html

So has big ben, Favre and lots of other QBs. That doesn't mean that outing is 100% comparable to Darnolds

The game you mentioned romo was 31-43 for over 300 yards and they put up 18... All QBs have bad games... Romos bad game still had tons of food throws

Darnolds did not

18 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Still completed passes and threw touchdowns. 

Romo has never looked as bad as Darnold did last night.

This game came to mind, but he had one less INT and still threw for over 200 yards. 

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2007121610/2007/REG15/eagles@cowboys

And then there was this gem Romo was putting together before he got pulled against the Panthers the year they, the Panthers, ended up in the SB

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015112601/2015/REG12/panthers@cowboys

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

So has big ben, Favre and lots of other QBs. That doesn't mean that outing is 100% comparable to Darnolds

The game you mentioned romo was 31-43 for over 300 yards and they put up 18... All QBs have bad games... Romos bad game still had tons of food throws

Darnolds did not

Yes, yes they have. This all originated from my comparison of Darnold to Romo. That is EXACTLY who I see when I watch him play. Romo had a decent career and I expect Darnold to have a decent career, but watching Darnold play is like watching #9 in a Cowboys' jersey all over again. 

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

This game came to mind, but he had one less INT and still threw for over 200 yards. 

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2007121610/2007/REG15/eagles@cowboys

And then there was this gem Romo was putting together before he got pulled against the Panthers the year they, the Panthers, ended up in the SB

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015112601/2015/REG12/panthers@cowboys

Yes, yes they have. This all originated from my comparison of Darnold to Romo. That is EXACTLY who I see when I watch him play. Romo had a decent career and I expect Darnold to have a decent career, but watching Darnold play is like watching #9 in a Cowboys' jersey all over again. 

Romo had a much better than decent career. Ryan Fitzpatrick has had a good career with 30,000 yards and 190 + TDs... Better than 90% of NFL QBs

Romo has 35,000 yards. 248 TDs to only 117 picks, a 65% completion percentage and a 97 Passer rating good for 4th all time behind Rodgers, Brady and Wilson

That far better than decent

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Romo had a much better than decent career. Ryan Fitzpatrick has had a good career with 30,000 yards and 190 + TDs... Better than 90% of NFL QBs

Romo has 35,000 yards. 248 TDs to only 117 picks, a 65% completion percentage and a 97 Passer rating good for 4th all time behind Rodgers, Brady and Wilson

That far better than decent

Image result for okay buddy gif

But what is he remembered for? Choking in big games maybe? Underachieving when it mattered most? Never being able to quite get over the hump while being on some pretty good teams? I didn't say their numbers would be absolutely identical either, but that is who Sam reminds me of. Is that too hard to comprehend? :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

Image result for okay buddy gif

But what is he remembered for? Choking in big games maybe? Underachieving when it mattered most? Never being able to quite get over the hump while being on some pretty good teams? I didn't say their numbers would be absolutely identical either, but that is who Sam reminds me of. Is that too hard to comprehend? :thumbsup:

Football is the biggest  team game. QBs get all the glory and all the hate

Romo didn't win alot of big games, but I sure would of had him here over these last 17 years when we were horrible

Marino didn't win alot of big games either

Edited by Buffalo716

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Football is a team game. QBs get all the glory and all the hate

Romo didn't win alot of big games, but I sure would of had him here over these last 17 years when we were horrible

Marino didn't win alot of big games either

And Romo was no Marino