Game Thread MNF: Patriots at Jets on ESPN

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

So what?  Jets can’t stop them.  Can’t stand when people cry about that.. “waaa waaa Patriots are still passing the ball”

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Still throwing deep. Brady getting ruined would be such a good thing at this point. Wtf is Belichick trying to prove by doing that at this point in the game with that score? Such an #######.

Was it Dick Jauron who said "I don't have a problem with him.  It's our job to stop it"?

Interesting that they wound the game clock after the delay of game and intentional false start ... allowed the Pats**** to run an additional almost minute off the clock. Not meaningful in this game, but a loophole to consider using it is the correct officiating.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I’m old enough to remember ScottLaw insisting Gase > McDermott because he beat belichick that time 

I’m assuming since he just declared yesterday he’s already seen enough from darnold to know he’s gonna be good he won’t put much stock into this debacle! Lolol. 

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

This game is absolutely horrible.  And here we all are, watching it.

:lol:

I'm hoping to see a gruesome injury to Tom Brady. And to also hear Darnold's post game interview. But, somehow I'm thinking Sam skips out on it.

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I'm hoping to see a gruesome injury to Tom Brady. And to also hear Darnold's post game interview. But, somehow I'm thinking Sam skips out on it.

Most likely....He contracted laryngitis at 10:32 of the 4th quarter  

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1