Jump to content
YoloinOhio

Tre White leading the league in defender passer rating and INTs for CBs

Recommended Posts

 

Let’s go Big Play Tre (I made that up)

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its gonna be so satisfying when he, the defense, and our up and coming qb execute some complete TEAM victories in the post season over a couple other certain young qb's...

 

what a freaking player! off the top of my head you have the huge play vs the falcons his rookie year, the peanut punch vs tampa, icing the game vs a driving KC. now we have the game icer vs a driving bengals team and these 2 plays sunday that single handedly changed the tide of the game. 

 

he's making this a "thing". this is a freaking CORNERBACK that's making such huge plays they are directly related to the win. that's big. really big.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

Let’s go Big Play Tre (I made that up)

 

 

No, YOLO, and I am sorry to be THAT GUY again, but you are, as usual, mistaken.

 

The talking heads around the NFL don't bring him up as one of the best in the League, so he isn't.  He is only talked about by actual Bills game announcers and then quickly forgotten, as he should be.

 

Everyone should stop reading the above and please go back to whatever it was you doing before YOLO decided to interrupt you with this factual nonsense.

 

 

 

 

(subliminal:  "submit.

 

submit...

 

...submit")

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He's a terrific player. 

 

As well as being just an all-around great guy and teammate.  He is the poster child for signing and retaining your own.  I'm sure Beane will get this done.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

 

 

No, YOLO, and I am sorry to be THAT GUY again, but you are, as usual, mistaken.

 

The talking heads around the NFL don't bring him up as one of the best in the League, so he isn't.  He is only talked about by actual Bills game announcers and then quickly forgotten, as he should be.

 

Everyone should stop reading the above and please go back to whatever it was you doing before YOLO decided to interrupt you with this factual nonsense.

 

 

 

 

(subliminal:  "submit.

 

submit...

 

...submit")

I think that's starting to swing the other way though. slowly but surely.... ever before this game Deangelo Hall was on the nfl network listing his top 5 corners and he brought Tre in at #3.

 

it'll take the former players like this in the media taking notice and then the actual idiots in the real media will latch onto our team like we've dreamt of for decades!

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When [eventually] talk comes up about the fifth year option, the Bills should just renegotiate the whole package and keep him a Bill for life.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

It will be satisfying when tre finally gets to pro bowl 

 

The distinction (and hopefully related bonus!) far exceeds the event. 

 

Tre was the difference yesterday! Thank you, sir! 

 

 

.

Edited by Augie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Will he show up to TC in a brinks truck? Lol

No, but he's liable to show up in the wrong pads while wearing skates instead of cleats......Two sport athlete and all ya know :thumbsup:

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, H2o said:

No, but he's liable to show up in the wrong pads while wearing skates instead of cleats......Two sport athlete and all ya know :thumbsup:

I wonder if  carter Hutton is as proud of Tre as his teacher says he is of him 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wonder if  carter Hutton is as proud of Tre as his teacher says he is of him 

Starter...Starter Hutton.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having him in a Bills uniform is the one thing that keeps me from getting ill when thinking about Mahomes trade-down.  While we may have lost that trade, we won getting Tre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

He's a terrific player. 

Tre White is a terrific player, and Sunday he demonstrated why he was a 1st round pick. However, lets not get in to trouble worrying about accolades right now. Tre White's play speaks for itself and is recognized around the league by those that matter most...opposing teams and coaches. 

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Having him in a Bills uniform is the one thing that keeps me from getting ill when thinking about Mahomes trade-down.  While we may have lost that trade, we won getting Tre

the way that trade helped build the team and set us up, I would pump the brakes on if we lost it just yet..... lets give it a bit more time.... you may think differently as early as the end of this season.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Let’s go Big Play Tre (I made that up)

 

did it hurt ???   LOL    

 

good job bud 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad the Madden adjusters don't watch Bills games. 

Him and most of our defenders are wayyyyy too low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not too long ago, we would all complain about how inevitable it was for the bills to select a cornerback in the first three rounds as though it was an issue. Now, when they do it, we have nothing to complain about due to the results of guys like Gilmore and Tre. This guy’s a stud and we are fortunate to have him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

the way that trade helped build the team and set us up, I would pump the brakes on if we lost it just yet..... lets give it a bit more time.... you may think differently as early as the end of this season.

I hope you’re right!  Josh still needs so much work, but he’s improving day by day.  Sucks that his deep ball is getting worse and worse every day.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boater said:

When [eventually] talk comes up about the fifth year option, the Bills should just renegotiate the whole package and keep him a Bill for life.

 

I agree. I actually think Beane is smart enough to be starting discussions on an extension this off-season-- i.e., get him inked during year 4.  

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wonder if  carter Hutton is as proud of Tre as his teacher says he is of him 

Can you be a coach of one sport and a player in another in the same city? I thought the NFL disallowed that a bunch of years ago. 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

 

I agree. I actually think Beane is smart enough to be starting discussions on an extension this off-season-- i.e., get him inked during year 4.  

There is no doubt now. The Bills cannot let Tre White get away. If they do, they will never hear the end of it...any rationalization for letting him go would be serving up weak tea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...