Tom Brady billboard just beautiful!!

4 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I cant stand blue cheese on anything! THERE I SAID IT. that said, if yu have to have anything on your wings you aint making them right. Just like if you need A1 sauce you cant cook a steak 

I totally disagree. Phenomenal wings or steak can be dressed up and even better with a good dipping sauce. 

Its all preference. To each their own... the ranch thing around here is just dumb to me. I love it. It’s amazing. I’ll never judge somebody on their food preference 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

21 minutes ago, judman said:

Ranch belongs at the kids table

This ftw. Blue Cheese just has way more complexity and depth of flavor. I can see where kids might not like it. A great blue cheese dressing that you might not expect is from the Cheesecake Factory. Absolutely amazing version and they sell it in mason jars. If you have the means, I highly recommend it ! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

This ftw. Blue Cheese just has way more complexity and depth of flavor. I can see where kids might not like it. A great blue cheese dressing that you might not expect is from the Cheesecake Factory. Absolutely amazing version and they sell it in mason jars. If you have the means, I highly recommend it ! 

If it's in mason jars, it must be good!

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Nicely defended.

There is a time and place for both dressings though.

The Billboard is awesome ! Thanks for the chuckle OP. much needed on a rainy day

1 hour ago, dlonce said:

I put nothing on my wings, as long as the wings are done correctly with loads of sauce.

I can’t even imagine using ranch to dip your wings.

contradictory aren't we.

Loads of sauce ?

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

I cant stand blue cheese on anything! THERE I SAID IT. that said, if yu have to have anything on your wings you aint making them right. Just like if you need A1 sauce you cant cook a steak 

Blasphemer ! we are watching you !

you have a good point about steaks though : )

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

That billboard sucks.  Ranch is much better than blue cheese on wings, pizza, salad (especially chef), etc.

Were you raised by wolves? You don't put any dressing ON wings. That's for the celery, meant to cool your burning mouth when you chomp down on the appropriate heat for wings, which is at least Atomic. And the only dressing approved by God for that is blue cheese. Man oh man, folks now days.

Edited by yungmack
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1