Tom Brady billboard just beautiful!!

1 hour ago, dlonce said:

I put nothing on my wings, as long as the wings are done correctly with loads of sauce.

I can’t even imagine using ranch to dip your wings.

Same here. I always feel like an outsider when I watch people dip their wings in ranch and bleu cheese. I just simply don't get it. It defeats the purpose of eating the wings. Like you said, give me wings with a ton of sauce and I'm good

4 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I mean.... it’s way better than blue cheese and can basically be put on ANYTHING. 

.... still waiting on a ranch ice cream

4 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

That billboard sucks.  Ranch is much better than blue cheese on wings, pizza, salad (especially chef), etc.

Pretty sure both the same people ?

3 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I put ranch on top of the pieces of sh*t I eat for breakfast! 

Thats because only ranch can make s#!t taste good. Blue cheese need ranch on it.

3 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Congrats, now you and Brady have something else in common:oops:

Championships !! :D

3 hours ago, fansince88 said:

I cant stand blue cheese on anything! THERE I SAID IT. that said, if yu have to have anything on your wings you aint making them right. Just like if you need A1 sauce you cant cook a steak 

:worthy:

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I totally disagree. Phenomenal wings or steak can be dressed up and even better with a good dipping sauce. 

Its all preference. To each their own... the ranch thing around here is just dumb to me. I love it. It’s amazing. I’ll never judge somebody on their food preference 

well somebody who likes well done steak has psychologically issues, just saying  :D

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

And he still owns the Bills. 

The least you could do is pretend you’re a Bills fan... 

Oh, and ranch is for peasants, can’t be argued, 

Oh,  and  FK Brady 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I totally disagree. Phenomenal wings or steak can be dressed up and even better with a good dipping sauce. 

Its all preference. To each their own... the ranch thing around here is just dumb to me. I love it. It’s amazing. I’ll never judge somebody on their food preference 

This is why someone with however many posts you have should never be able to disagree with someone that has as many posts as I have.....however many that is.

Edit: so you cant grill Steak either

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

Blasphemer ! we are watching you !

you have a good point about steaks though : )

Us blasphemers have good points from time to time....

Edited by fansince88

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

This ftw. Blue Cheese just has way more complexity and depth of flavor. I can see where kids might not like it. A great blue cheese dressing that you might not expect is from the Cheesecake Factory. Absolutely amazing version and they sell it in mason jars. If you have the means, I highly recommend it ! 

For sure. My only argument would be that it’s easier to find good ranch at a grocery store. The best blue cheese dressing has to be home made and fresh. Preferably (to me) with a sheep’s milk (Roquefort) and cows milk (Stilton) cheeses, real buttermilk, and high quality black pepper. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

For sure. My only argument would be that it’s easier to find good ranch at a grocery store. The best blue cheese dressing has to be home made and fresh. Preferably (to me) with a sheep’s milk (Roquefort) and cows milk (Stilton) cheeses, real buttermilk, and high quality black pepper. 

I’d bet that it is as well. Most places cut corners these days , and often what is passed off as “ blue cheese dressing “especially at pizza joints  is crap. I agree with your preferences on the blue cheese. The CF one I mentioned tastes to me like it has buttermilk and cracked black pepper in it , for example. 

5 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Can't believe some people like ranch better. Blue Cheese is far superior in every aspect

Agreed, but as mentioned in this thread there are a lot of imposters passed off as “ blue cheese” now. Some don’t even have a crumb of blue cheese in them. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1