TNF 8:20pm : Eagles (1-2) @ Packers (3-0)

whatdrought

Just now, SirAndrew said:

If Mahomes continues a full career playing how he has, Andy Reid will eventually take the Lombardi home. 

I don't know man.. I get the idea, but Reid managed to ruin it last year.. That team isn't gonna get better as time goes on, especially not when they pay Mahomes $50m a year. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

I don't know man.. I get the idea, but Reid managed to ruin it last year.. That team isn't gonna get better as time goes on, especially not when they pay Mahomes $50m a year. 

They automatically get better once Brady retires. I hear you about paying Mahomes, but elite QB’s win titles these days. Other positions can be managed on a budget with a decent front office. 

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

If Mahomes continues a full career playing how he has, Andy Reid will eventually take the Lombardi home. 

Kind of similar to Peyton's Indy run in the mid-00's. The team and his play were so good that eventually one year they would win it. Mahomes is a freaking cheat code. Just completely unreal. I think he at least gets one title by the time it is all done esp since he has 2 more years on his rookie deal which makes the Chiefs able to keep talent around him longer. 

• Like (+1) 1