Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The big difference comes down to starting field position and turnovers.

Pats punter was a monster last week.   If he keeps that up, we’ll probably be facing the need for 70+ yard drives for TD’s.  

Edited by SCBills

If we win this game it will be the defense , got to sack their precious deflating Brady  pressure pressure pressure and we must also make them do some turnovers and score points and take advantage 

Focus , one play at a time , this is much of mental and physical game 

We are home , we have a lot of support and the country and even the world is rooting for us 

Very few penalties 

The offense got to score score score 

That is how we win 

I hate the pats !!! 

Edited by Cygnus99
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

Pats punter was a monster last week.   If he keeps that up, we’ll probably be facing the need for 70+ yard drives for TD’s.  

Interesting concern to have, because the typical fear to have about the Pats is the 75 yard drive resulting from the touchback kickoff after they score.

HELP WANTED

Patriots still on the lookout for help at tight end, receiver

Help wanted in Foxboro? The Patriots have brought in some receiving options for a closer look.

"Our offense has a lot of work to do . . . We're gonna need to get some healthy bodies out there," Tom Brady told WEEI this week. "We're gonna need some experienced players. It's just too hard, football, to put a bunch of new players in there and think we're going to be spectacular."

LOL 

Land for Sale ^   Water views year round 360 degrees 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Haha (+1) 1

Okay, this means nothing, but...

I woke up this morning with the unshakable feeling that we are going to beat them...no clue why, because I really don't see how that happens.

For the record, the last time I can remember feeling like this before a NE****** game was back in September of 2011.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

HELP WANTED

Patriots still on the lookout for help at tight end, receiver

Help wanted in Foxboro? The Patriots have brought in some receiving options for a closer look.

"Our offense has a lot of work to do . . . We're gonna need to get some healthy bodies out there," Tom Brady told WEEI this week. "We're gonna need some experienced players. It's just too hard, football, to put a bunch of new players in there and think we're going to be spectacular."

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5ab0b945dc8755d2ef

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5ab0b945dc8755d2ef

Let me add to that!

Tom Brady limited in practice, admits age is the reason: 'I wouldn't say I'm a spring chicken anymore'

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tom-brady-limited-in-practice-admits-age-is-the-reason-i-wouldnt-say-im-a-spring-chicken-anymore-142813188.html

"Football is a contact sport. I wouldn't say I'm a spring chicken anymore," Brady told ESPN on Wednesday. "I'm trying to just feel as great as I can and we'll see how it goes tomorrow. But I feel pretty good."

Bring the PAIN Buffalo!!!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Let me add to that!

Tom Brady limited in practice, admits age is the reason: 'I wouldn't say I'm a spring chicken anymore'

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tom-brady-limited-in-practice-admits-age-is-the-reason-i-wouldnt-say-im-a-spring-chicken-anymore-142813188.html

"Football is a contact sport. I wouldn't say I'm a spring chicken anymore," Brady told ESPN on Wednesday. "I'm trying to just feel as great as I can and we'll see how it goes tomorrow. But I feel pretty good."

Bring the PAIN Buffalo!!!! 

But I thought he playing till he's 50?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I don't care about win or loss here. I don't care about penalties. I just want someone to end tom brady's career once and for all.

I turned on the Sports Hub out of Boston this morning to see what they are saying. Nothing about the Bills. They we’re going on and on about the AB saga and Brady is pissed that they cut him  and how once Brady leaves there will be no Pats fans left.  Unsure if they know there is a game Sunday. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Agree with those that don’t care if we win or lose.  Just knock Brady down more than a couple times.  That’s all I ask.  Make him pay a price at least. 

I’m almost numb to the Pats losses by now. What bothers me more is the smugness, the buddy system with the refs, the clean uniform, the “no one can touch me” attitude. Just clock the mother clucker already. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1