Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why he was allowed to stay on after Trump was elected, I have no idea.  I think all new Presidents should clean house down to the janitors.

Trump knew they spied on his campaign, he likely knew about dossier as it was being made, I am sure he knew about the "coup". He needed them to have an inside guy so this would play out. He has been in front of it the entire time. Always ten steps ahead.

Edited by Gary M
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

Trump knew they spied on his campaign, he likely knew about dossier as it was being made, I am sure he knew about the "coup". He needed them to have an inside guy so this would paly out. He has been in front of it the entire time. Always ten steps ahead.

But, but, but ... #OrangeManBad #OrangeManStupid yada yada

I agree he has known about a lot of this (or at least the possibility of this) since the Admiral Rogers meeting. I am not sure he realized it was a soft-coup immediately. I am one who believes that if the Ds had shown any sign of willingness to work with his agenda, he'd have let bygones by bygones. Once they went after him and his family though, well, there is a reason he has written and has spoken lovingly about revenge.

• Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Trump knew they spied on his campaign, he likely knew about dossier as it was being made, I am sure he knew about the "coup". He needed them to have an inside guy so this would play out. He has been in front of it the entire time. Always ten steps ahead.

So he is like a mob boss. “Keep your friends close...”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Question:  What was the nature of corruption displayed by the "corrupt prosecutor" Biden had fired.  Don't get me wrong, I know the guy is Eastern European thus probably corrupt, but I find it odd that months into this no specifics have been given.  Maybe I missed them.

8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Question:  What was the nature of corruption displayed by the "corrupt prosecutor" Biden had fired.  Don't get me wrong, I know the guy is Eastern European thus probably corrupt, but I find it odd that months into this no specifics have been given.  Maybe I missed them.

The only added information given on this topic came from John Solomon's work and his release of documents/depositions of people involved. The push to out the prosecutor, per these documents (which are biased because of the people giving the testimony, but that doesn't mean they're untrue because of that) it was a coordinated smear job by multiple countries (the Atlantic Council I think, I forget the think tank behind it all) to remove him BECAUSE he wasn't playing ball with the west. 

Not because he was corrupt. 

Here's the Solomon stuff:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

28 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

These people must think we are all STUPID!  The United State is holding up a BILLION dollars in aid because we want some prosecutor that nobody has ever heard of fired?  Does any of this make any sense to anyone?  That was the official State Department policy?  Or was Biden going rogue with a personal endeavor?  Take a guess!

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So if the whistleblower is ‘backed up by multiple witnesses’ as the title reports...why can’t we speak his name now? Is he the prophet Mohammed? 

Nah, the Prophet Mohamed had a more objectively believable story.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

JWB was a mistake...

Never trust actors.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The only added information given on this topic came from John Solomon's work and his release of documents/depositions of people involved. The push to out the prosecutor, per these documents (which are biased because of the people giving the testimony, but that doesn't mean they're untrue because of that) it was a coordinated smear job by multiple countries (the Atlantic Council I think, I forget the think tank behind it all) to remove him BECAUSE he wasn't playing ball with the west. 

Not because he was corrupt. 

Here's the Solomon stuff:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

Has anyone asked Biden in an interview about the corruption he wanted ceased?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Everyone was happy to see him go. Now STFU.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Taking bribes, not prosecuting corruption cases, .  https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/world/europe/political-stability-in-the-balance-as-ukraine-ousts-top-prosecutor.html  "The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite."

Which basically amounted to insufficient revolutionary fervor.  https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/world/europe/joe-biden-ukraine.html?module=inline

It's interesting to track the timing of the stories, too.  Hunter Biden joins Burisma in April 2014; VP Joe Biden addresses the Rada in December 2015, calling for "an overhaul of the office of prosecutor general [and] change in the energy sector..."; Biden strong-arms the Ukraine into ousting Shokin in March of 2016.  Then news articles from therein are about "Biden's Ukraine problem," right up to April of 2019 when Hunter Biden leaves Burisma.  Within three months of that, the stories morph from "Biden's Ukraine problem" to "Trump's Ukraine scandal." 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Nanker said:

We’ve been naïve. All along we’ve been led to believe that Page and Strok’s “insurance policy” was the Steele dossier. It wasn’t. Brennan’s hand picked mole Eric Ciaramella was. 

These people need to be tried and convicted of sedition and sentenced to Gitmo for decades. 

Many also need the noose.

• Thank you (+1) 1