Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Tell us, do you know if it was 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree Quid Pro Quo? Also, what are the sentencing ranges for committing a Quid Pro Quo under the different degrees? Is Quid Pro Quoing a federal crime only or an international one?

Bribery is an impeachable offense, says so right in the constitution. 

Is Trump above the constitution? 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I am the fountain of truth. 

You are the fountain of Schiff.

You’re not changing anyone’s mind with your nonsense. In fact you’re helping us expose the lunacy of the left with your ravings. You are just making more ardent Trump supporters.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Pilsner said:

You are the fountain of Schiff.

You’re not changing anyone’s mind with your nonsense. In fact you’re helping us expose the lunacy of the left with your ravings. You are just making more ardent Trump supporters.

If telling the truth is changes minds, then good! I'll keep it up 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, that's not what anyone aid, you are

lying 

Suggestion:

Read what you type before you post it. I know you are a dumbass and probably are trying to keep your crown, what with the recent challenges by that Ugly Canadian, The Bug and Useless Gary but there will come a day when they melt like The Wicked Witch of the West and you will be all alone here. Proofread your posts and you will be thought of just a little less derisively but still be worthy of your crown.

BREAKING NEWS:   Whistleblower is in trouble for breaking the law by soliciting online donations. More to come.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Suggestion:

Read what you type before you post it. I know you are a dumbass and probably are trying to keep your crown, what with the recent challenges by that Ugly Canadian, The Bug and Useless Gary but there will come a day when they melt like The Wicked Witch of the West and you will be all alone here. Proofread your posts and you will be thought of just a little less derisively but still be worthy of your crown.

BREAKING NEWS:   Whistleblower is in trouble for breaking the law by soliciting online donations. More to come.

WB has been backed up

by multiple eye witnesses. Thems is da facts! 

You are such a dishonest and dishonorable person 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Who you going to believe? 

Me? I'm going to believe the transcript that your unimpeachable purple heart recipient war hero verified was accurate over cherry-picked out-of-context nonsense that you're trying to spew as fact.

However, just for fun, please show us where in the transcript was this "quid pro quo extortion", without omitting 500 plus words from that transcript.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

You know who could clear this whole thing up?  President Trump should take the stand and tell us all, under oath to minimize his lying, what he was doing with Zelensky.

I would have thought the House Republicans would want to put him on the witness list so we can get to the bottom of this issue and get back to running the country.