Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

3 hours ago, jrober38 said:

You don't spend 2.5 years trying to clear your name with your association with Russia, just to turn around and try to use another foreign power to investigate a political rival.

What you see as Trump spending 2 1/2 years clearing his name from his association with Russia is seen by people who think for themselves as Democrats spending 2 1/2 years desperately patching holes in a lie that falls apart -- almost weekly now - in hopes of keeping Average Joe from realizing how the whole thing started in the first place.

You folks are the left's answer to birthers, and outside your little Twitter/MSN/CNN/Google echo chamber, the world thinks you guys are ridiculous.

Remember this post when you find out that trying to impeach Trump is the reason you'll watch his second inauguration.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Let them investigate it.

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

Why not.  If the conclusions you jump to are a joke you can just jump to new ones next week.  If you're investigating the investigators though you'll need a long time.  Until the 12th.

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If the Democratic party wants war, I say give it to them. Utilize the power of the executive to investigate any of them who vote for impeachment. Dig up every transgression. Don't stop until they're broken, imprisoned or both.

Your motto: Trump before Country. 

Laws shmaws, as long as you get your angry out. 

Interesting to see the reporting that the whistelblower's complaint has more conduct in it than the July 25 call. 

Not sure if Trump's "openness" is him just trying to get ahead of the story or if he really did no wrong. But the complaint and at least the July 25 transcript will be on the table quickly, and I'm sure Trump would like to be the one spinning it first.

His twitter-fingers are at the ready!

13 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I took my daughter to Taylor Swift a couple years ago too. Best part about that concert was zero lines in the men's room and the usual beer concessions were selling ice smoothies. Different crowd than an Eagles game!

3 hours ago, snafu said:

Omg. That’s not a bunker mentality. 

And Ed Henry broke late tonight that the IG found the "whistleblower" to be politically motivated. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-whistleblower-complaint-release-congress-white-house

They stepped on the same rake, and then deployed the same media playbook, RIGHT before the OIG report is to be made public -- exposing their projection for what it is. 

He did try to warn them: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Jesus. 

I came here just to see if there would be ANY shift whatsoever.

All you Trump lovers (sorry, that's maybe the most neutral word for you at this point), can you acknowledge, very simply, that IF Trump withheld money from the Ukraine--entirely, or in part, because he wanted them to investigate the Bidens--he deserves to be impeached?

If you say no, you're clearly not as much of a Patriot as many of you claim to be or at least present yourselves as.

The fact is that there is evidently a whistleblower who, according to reports (it HAS to be merely reported since Trump and the White House have tried to stonewall the legal process for whistleblower release) has evidence against Trump based on multiple instances, not just one...

so do you guys even give a $#!+?

This is the 3rd President in our entire history to be impeached, and neither of the previous 2 were impeached for what the current inquiry is for, which is coercing a foreign government for political gain.

I'm genuinely curious because this is the President of our country. This is seriously screwed up if proven true. Probably treasonous.

Do you care?

I feel like most of you are thinking you're captains of your own crazy ships in the 1700s and it's your obligation to go down with your ship.

Wrong metaphor folks.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

Your house is burning. You've already inhaled a lot of smoke.

Just get out while you can.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And Ed Henry broke late tonight that the IG found the "whistleblower" to be politically motivated. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-whistleblower-complaint-release-congress-white-house

They stepped on the same rake, and then deployed the same media playbook, RIGHT before the OIG report is to be made public -- exposing their projection for what it is. 

He did try to warn them: 

Fuggin FOX News.

Unreal.

And you criticize others for their media choices  :doh:

I call your Faux News unnamed source and raise you TWO unnamed sources PLUS the actual assessment of the Intelligence Community IG:

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Or it is someone trying hard to spin this and other stories quickly. We will see what comes out. 

Reading through this thread it is apparent that you have already made up your mind. Why do you now want to take a wait and see approach? You've contributed to the poisoning of the jury pool and now want to claim impartiality and prudence? In previous posts in this thread you've done nothing but jump on the TDS bandwagon. Now, with this post you play at being impartial. Horseshit! There are fine people and good lawyers in this world but it is sure looking like you are neither.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Reading through this thread it is apparent that you have already made up your mind. Why do you now want to take a wait and see approach? You've contributed to the poisoning of the jury pool and now want to claim impartiality and prudence? In previous posts in this thread you've done nothing but jump on the TDS bandwagon. Now, with this post you play at being impartial. Horseshit! There are fine people and good lawyers in this world but it is sure looking like you are neither.

I have said the impeachment is stupid because there is a lack of info. I've said we need to read the transcript and complaint. There is smoke now and some fire but not enough to reach any conclusion. 

Let me help you since you sometimes struggle:

U no read gud 

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I have said the impeachment is stupid because there is a lack of info. I've said we need to read the transcript and complaint. There is smoke now and some fire but not enough to reach any conclusion. 

U no read gud 

I'm sure this time it's for real. If at first you don't succeed, try try try try try try try try try try again.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, John Adams said:

U no read gud 

You're so dishonest....

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Jesus. 

I came here just to see if there would be ANY shift whatsoever.

All you Trump lovers (sorry, that's maybe the most neutral word for you at this point), can you acknowledge, very simply, that IF Trump withheld money from the Ukraine--entirely, or in part, because he wanted them to investigate the Bidens--he deserves to be impeached?

If you say no, you're clearly not as much of a Patriot as many of you claim to be or at least present yourselves as.

The fact is that there is evidently a whistleblower who, according to reports (it HAS to be merely reported since Trump and the White House have tried to stonewall the legal process for whistleblower release) has evidence against Trump based on multiple instances, not just one...

so do you guys even give a $#!+?

This is the 3rd President in our entire history to be impeached, and neither of the previous 2 were impeached for what the current inquiry is for, which is coercing a foreign government for political gain.

I'm genuinely curious because this is the President of our country. This is seriously screwed up if proven true. Probably treasonous.

Do you care?

I feel like most of you are thinking you're captains of your own crazy ships in the 1700s and it's your obligation to go down with your ship.

Wrong metaphor folks.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

Your house is burning. You've already inhaled a lot of smoke.

Just get out while you can.

You’d think that after two+ years of Russia breathlessness and “smoke/fire” analogies people would be a bit muted in their response to this current, supposed, Constitutional crisis/reports of treason.  The whistleblower statute was posted in this thread. It actually appears that the complaint was handled within the applicable timeframe.  I don’t see stonewalling. In fact, the only thing that seems to be on fire at this point is your hair.

An impeachment INQUIRY has been commenced.  Can you please tell me how that’s different than any day since January 20, 2017?

Why don’t you wait until there’s actual proof and actual wrongdoing? Nobody could wait for Putin Puppet to be proved.  Nobody could wait for Stormy Daniels hush money.  Nobody could wait for Michael Cohen to bring down the President.  Nobody could wait for Flynn to flip on Trump.  Nobody could wait for the election finance shenanigans to put Trump in jail.  People actually calculated statutes of limitation to prosecute Trump after he let office.

At some point, doesn’t all the running in circles screaming at the sky get tiresome?  At some point, doesn’t the endless attempt to “gotcha” the President have the result of undermining our democracy and our national security?

Stop drawing conclusions prematurely.  Grab some popcorn and vote D in 2020.  That’s all you can do.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

You’d think that after two+ years of Russia breathlessness and “smoke/fire” analogies people would be a bit muted in their response to this current, supposed, Constitutional crisis/reports of treason.  The whistleblower statute was posted in this thread. It actually appears that the complaint was handled within the applicable timeframe.  I don’t see stonewalling. In fact, the only thing that seems to be on fire at this point is your hair.

An impeachment INQUIRY has been commenced.  Can you please tell me how that’s different than any day since January 20, 2017?

Why don’t you wait until there’s actual proof and actual wrongdoing? Nobody could wait for Putin Puppet to be proved.  Nobody could wait for Stormy Daniels hush money.  Nobody could wait for Michael Cohen to bring down the President.  Nobody could wait for Flynn to flip on Trump.  Nobody could wait for the election finance shenanigans to put Trump in jail.  People actually calculated statutes of limitation to prosecute Trump after he let office.

At some point, doesn’t all the running in circles screaming at the sky get tiresome?  At some point, doesn’t the endless attempt to “gotcha” the President have the result of undermining our democracy and our national security?

Stop drawing conclusions prematurely.  Grab some popcorn and vote D in 2020.  That’s all you can do.

I think it's funny how all of Trump's wrong doing, and the Democrats pointing those wrong doings out, are now being used to at least cast reasonable doubt on Trump's guilt. 

I just see this latest episode as vindication of those who see Trump as having been openly corrupt all along. Trump did collude with Russia and this episode with Ukraine shows he obviously would do things just like that.