Alphadawg7

Duke Williams impressing again...activate him!

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

See that red jersey? Means Tre isn't fully healthy

He has a neck injury..  im sure he isn't going 💯

Lol, doesn't matter this dude has an agenda

• Like (+1) 1

I hope a team that needs a WR don't see that cause if they do he's gone ! He wants to be playing ball not staying on the practice team i hope McD has a plan to bring him up soon !! 

I like Duke and think he would be a benefit to the team. I just think it’s more likely he would replace Foster in the lineup. 

And nobody would miss Foster. How can you miss someone who has been nonexistent for the season so far?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Wow dude, seems kinda personal between you and Zay now. Are you Duke in disguise? Really man, give it a rest for a day or two.

What are you talking about?  Duke did this today, its a topic today...and LOTS of people want to see Duke get a shot here.  And sorry, when you drop a TD pass in a one score game, then you are going to get criticism as a player.  Especially when you have 32 total yards on the season and also another dropped TD in preseason.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im aware, but how far has Foster fallen that his number is only called a few times in low percentage Bomb attempts?   

It’s not last year. They now have a possession receiver and a 1/1.5 receiver. Chances will inevitably be less. 

Thats good, in my opinion. Does not make him less of a threat, though. 

5 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I don't know what dude you're talking about but I just want to win on Sunday

I could care less if the Grinch was our QB

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Especially when you have 32 total yards on the season and also another dropped TD in preseason.  

32 more yards than Foster...

I'm just trying to understand this correctly. A guy on our practice squad made a decent catch and he should be elevated to starter because of it? I'm just trying to understand why.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jumpsuit Jim said:

32 more yards than Foster...

Hence I named Zay and Foster...so why are you saying that to me?  lol

What the hell is up with Foster?  Serious question.  One more game of nothingness, and I'm all for replacing him with Duke.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I'm just trying to understand this correctly. A guy on our practice squad made a decent catch and he should be elevated to starter because of it? I'm just trying to understand why.

Because he did last week too and all preseason...meanwhile Zay and Foster have combined for 32 yards and a dropped TD through 2 games.  And no one on our roster makes the kind of high pointing and tough catches that Duke has consistently shown to make.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What are you talking about?  Duke did this today, its a topic today...and LOTS of people want to see Duke get a shot here.  And sorry, when you drop a TD pass in a one score game, then you are going to get criticism as a player.  Especially when you have 32 total yards on the season and also another dropped TD in preseason.  

I think you just like tall men.

• Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yea it was...even though people keep falsely claiming he can’t separate when he clearly can and just did against our best CB.  

I don’t think anyone means it’s physically impossible for him to ever get space

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I don't know what dude you're talking about but I just want to win on Sunday

I could care less if the Grinch was our QB

Sorry, was referring to OP

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Don’t think you’re trying very hard to understand... jmo 😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Hence I named Zay and Foster...so why are you saying that to me?  lol

Probably because I may have pegged you wrongly as a “Foster over Zay” type. I just don’t understand that. 

I do do think Duke would be good on the team, I just think Foster is the one to go. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

It’s not last year. They now have a possession receiver and a 1/1.5 receiver. Chances will inevitably be less. 

Thats good, in my opinion. Does not make him less of a threat, though. 

I still think Foster has great upside, just saying for whatever reason he's fallen down the depth chart and mostly out of the game plan this year.  So its only fair to include him in any conversation that would included activating Duke.  Neither him or Zay are making much of an impact, so wouldn't be fair to single only Zay out when discussing bringing in Duke.  

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Ummm no not really just that 1 catch. He has been making good catches all along.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Bring up Duke, get rid of Zay or Foster. No one would miss either of them. 

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

Ummm no not really just that 1 catch. He has been making good catches all along.

Exactly. Been impressing in practices and pre-season (at least to me). He was the one guy I wanted to make the roster that didn’t. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Wow dude, seems kinda personal between you and Zay now. Are you Duke in disguise? Really man, give it a rest for a day or two.

Zay...is that you? OR.....did you just get a Zay jersey

Edited by fansince88
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

As well as having about a 50% catch rate over his career so far.

#CallUpTheDuke

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Jumpsuit Jim said:

Probably because I may have pegged you wrongly as a “Foster over Zay” type. I just don’t understand that. 

I do do think Duke would be good on the team, I just think Foster is the one to go. 

Honestly, I think Foster has more upside than Zay...but right now, I would say neither roster spot is safe and Duke is making a strong case to take either one of their spots.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

21 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Sorry, was referring to OP

LOL.  The stupidity of this comment is hilarious to me, then I read who wrote it and it made it even funnier...I get it, I mean you cant defend Zay anymore, so you gotta try and troll the guy who was brave enough to point his flaws out in February.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He’s at it again, get this guy on the active roster already!  I see plenty of separation as he just beat Tre on this play and he may have the best hands over anyone on the roster right now.

Why ? 

Lets  just  wait for someone to take him of our hands , maybe giants?? 

• Confused 1