Calling it now...0-7 NJ Jets

eball

3 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Dolphins and Jets will be picking 1 and 2 in 2020. Can hardly wait to laugh when they face off this year. Battle of Titans lol.

Also do doctors advise against playing contact sports with mono? Spleen injury?

For at least a few weeks...but if he's got a very bad case...a few months.

On 9/9/2019 at 1:22 PM, eball said:

When you can't take advantage of four gift-wrapped turnovers at home and blow a 16-pt 2nd half lead you know you're in trouble.  Next week the Jets get Cleveland on Monday night...if they don't win that one they are facing a gauntlet of @Pats***, @Eagles, Cowboys, Pats***, and @Jags, before finally catching a break by going to Miami.

Love it.

Translation:  Man...eball...just does NOT like the Jets.

:lol:

They really are turning into the sadness factory and I take great comfort in knowing that so many people out there had the Jets, unbelievably, ranked higher than us.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

Oh yea?!? Here's to your 0-7 prediction:

7XLUD2O.jpg

This guy is just straight up sad--did this really feel so good in the moment that it was really worth becoming the laughingstock of TBD? I hope he turns it around and goes on to become a productive member of society--however, early returns are not looking good! -_-  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Your starting quarterback...Luke Falk.

The only question I have about the Jets at this point is whether Gase survives the season.  0-7 is becoming pretty close to a lock.  That November 3rd matchup between the 0-7 Jets and 0-7 Dolphins is going to be a classic.

Yeah, this is looking extremely likely now. I wouldn't have been surprised if Darnold was still the one throwing the ball, but pretty much any team that wasn't a juggernaut beforehand looks dire when you move into the third string QB.

Like @eball said, I would not at all be surprised if the first Jets/Dolphins game is 0-7 for both sides going in.

16 minutes ago, eball said:

The only question I have about the Jets at this point is whether Gase survives the season.  0-7 is becoming pretty close to a lock.  That November 3rd matchup between the 0-7 Jets and 0-7 Dolphins is going to be a classic.

It wouldn't shock me if Gase fires Gregg-o first in an effort to save his own hide...

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, eball said:

If this happens, they go 0-7, you need to walk up to the hottest girl the next time you're out.  It could be at the bar, grocery store, Target etc....I work in a rich part of Atlanta so the Target has so many gorgeous housewives just shopping on a Tuesday.

Just walk up to them and tell them to come home with you.  You're on a hot streak, just using it more beneficially.

On 9/12/2019 at 12:32 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Translation:  Man...eball...just does NOT like the Jets.

:lol:

They really are turning into the sadness factory and I take great comfort in knowing that so many people out there had the Jets, unbelievably, ranked higher than us.

Hell, I dont like the Jets

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1