Bills-Jets Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

Just now, ddaryl said:

Oh no, No that will not do at all.

No Bills games no yard work... Ask her how she like dem apples

I honestly really like save the yard work for after the game.  If it's a good game, I put on the headphones and listen to the post game.  If it's a bad game, I get to take my frustrations out on the lawn.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Kids are at the in-laws and the wife just called me hungover as ***** after staying out with my sister-in-law.  Just me and the dog ready to roll.  Probably need to get some food before the game though.

...and a 6 pack to wash it down and help you celebrate (I hope).

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Can I just remind everyone that not everything I say in the gameday threads is my usual rational self?

I like to get that disclaimer out there early every season.

LET'S GO BUFFAALLLOOOOOOOOO

What happens in the gameday thread stays in the gameday thread

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

What happens in the gameday thread stays in the gameday thread

starting this season I will avoid the GDT as well as the board after the game starts. I tend to like to attack (warning points not worth it) trolls and the GDT is full of them. that and the fact the GDT is absolute garbage anyway.

likely wait until mid week or later to come back if they lose. 

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I am beside myself. I am so jacked for this version of the Bills! I am sooooo thirsty for a compelling win today, and am hoping we win going away. And yet, I truly believe that if they lose I won't crater, because I think we are in for a good year either way.

Plus, I actually like/enjoy this Darnold-led Jets team, apart from their tool of a coach. So I'm hoping that both these young upstart teams set a tone for the season which will banish the *Pats to oblivion where they belong.

Bring it! Go Bills!

19 minutes ago, Gingerbread said:

Let's hope they slept well and had nice BMs. 

Fyi, folks. This piece of trash WAS Beane/Allen yesterday, until I kicked hizazz to the curb. We’re on him, and this reincarnation is dead too. Your help will be appreciated!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I honestly really like save the yard work for after the game.  If it's a good game, I put on the headphones and listen to the post game.  If it's a bad game, I get to take my frustrations out on the lawn.

Man, your grass doesn't deserve your wrath like this........

Image result for bad grass

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Eh. I'll take a one point win.

Gonna have to agree on this.