Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Would it be as genius if the Bills sign him?

The genius in this mess is the team that signs him, and somehow finds a way to make him behave like a gentleman and simply play football on a high level.  That helps out all parties involved.

The situation in Oakland was a failure on all sides by all parties and no one wins there now.

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Likely teams will check with the NFL first to find out if suspension is looming as that could slow things down.  Can the NFLPA represent an unsigned player?  That would be like asking them to represent me.

Because he is a veteran I am sure they can. It might be an odd question for a UDFA who was never signed to anything, but he is a vested veteran who is clearly covered by the CBA I would think.

8 minutes ago, Beane/Allen said:

Antonio Brown will play football this year. 

And ALL of you will be drooling to watch him play! 

I see you joined this past weds. welcome and such an original screen name. as for the drooling, no, I'll probably take a nice big dump in his honor though, just for you.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Beane/Allen said:

Antonio Brown will play football this year. 

And ALL of you will be drooling to watch him play! 

Oh, please. You'll be able to count the number of TBD people drooling over AB on the hand of a bad woodshop teacher

Yes, he'll go somewhere and yes, he may even be pretty good, but Bills fans are too smart to think a schittbag like AB is worth anything other than a front-row ticket to see the AB version of Living with the Kardashians.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, please. You'll be able to count the number of TBD people drooling over AB on the hand of a bad woodshop teacher

Yes, he'll go somewhere and yes, he may even be pretty good, but Bills fans are too smart to think a schittbag like AB is worth anything other than a front-row ticket to see the AB version of Living with the Kardashians.

Omg, still bitter I guess 

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/07/antonio-brown-raiders-release-fine-contract/

Key points:

" Here's what triggered the craziness. Late Friday night, the Raiders decided to fine Brown $215k for conduct detrimental to the team over an altercation with GM Mike Mayock on Sept. 4. The way the story goes ... Brown exploded on Mayock, allegedly threatening to sock him in the face while calling him a "cracker." Brown's outrage stemmed from a previous $15k fine for missing team workouts. "

" Brown reached out to reporter Jeff Darlington and complained the $215k fine voids nearly $30 million in guaranteed money from his Raiders' contract. This pissed him off enough to go on social media and ask to be released. "

"He's certainly drawing a line in the sand, telling Darlington, "No way I play after they took that and made my contract week to week."

...never EVER thought the Raiduhs would step up to play that type of hardball Hap.....SHOCKING.....perhaps Mayock IS a valuable entity...........good for Mike IMO.........

• Thank you (+1) 1