Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, bdutton said:

I can see him getting a one year deal in NE or Dallas.  NOT BUFFALO PLEASE.

Dallas just paid Zeke and has Cooper and Prescott left to sign.  I don't think Dallas has the cap space

The thought of AB signing with New England makes me nauseous.

AB seems like the kind of guy that holds a grudge, so Baltimore or KC (Steelers or Raiders rival) seem plausible.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Would anyone be surprised if no team signs him?

Not me...

Actually, with the way this soap opera has gone, I’m expecting, by dinner time, the Raiders to announce they have signed Antonio Brown to a multi-year deal.

• Haha (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JXCOL3 said:

Bets on where he ends up? New England or Cleveland?

New England.  Cleveland doesn’t need any more WRs.  What if this was all a ruse to get himself to NE?   Seems like a variant of the playbook LeGarrette Blount used to get from Pittsburgh to NE.  AB just added the Raiders bit.  Same problem child act to get out of where he was.  

40 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Dallas just paid Zeke and has Cooper and Prescott left to sign.  I don't think Dallas has the cap space

The thought of AB signing with New England makes me nauseous.

AB seems like the kind of guy that holds a grudge, so Baltimore or KC (Steelers or Raiders rival) seem plausible.

Here is the current cap space by team ranked.

https://nfltraderumors.co/nfl-cap-space-1/

KC is right up there.  Ravens are on the edge but doable.  NE is also in play.  Cowboys are right up there but your point is valid... they would need to get deals done with Dax and Amari first.

Edited by bdutton
Forgot to add link.
  • Like (+1) 1