Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

Just now, Doc said:

It was a flood earlier and then shut off.  In any case, his genius move cost him $21M guaranteed.

Sorry I grew tired of batting you around like a ball of string and went for a ride.

Hes made 70 million.  He didn’t want to play with Derek Carr. He gave up money to get out.  It’s been done before...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Azucho98 said:

absolutely.  Take a fine take a suspension whatever....

Yeah, good karma.  If a Bill gets inured now, I’ll blame the scumbags in this thread wishing injury on human beings.

what is wrong with some of you? It’s game that you don’t even play in. 

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Did we all not know this would happen? We put it out there as a joke, but deep down we all knew. Now he will be a model citizen. 

See I think he’s crazy.  But he manages to keep it together, maybe he is a stable genius.

i think he is on one year contract territory though.  So he might have screwed hjmself that way. 

Just now, RiotAct said:

I had Week 4 as a win for the Bills... but I’m not so sure now.

As much as I hate AB signing with the Patriots. He will not be the reason the Patriots win or lose. That team will still go as Brady goes. If Brady regresses then throwing inaccurate deep balls to Brown isn’t going to make a difference. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

All around, the most dispicable personnel move I can remember. The guy just quits on teams until he finally goes to the reigning Super Bowl champions. 

And I thought I could not possibly hate the Patriots any more! This is insane!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

OMG, this crap again.  If you can’t recognize why NE is completely different than Buffalo, I really have no idea what to tell you. 15-17 and Josh Allen vs. 6 SBs, Belichick, and Brady.  AB will be cut if he farts in a meeting.  In Buffalo and Oakland, would have to kiss his butt and he’d still pull crap.  Different leagues homeboy. 

Do you always act like this when you get caught in a hypocritical response?

You’re basically saying being successful means your devoid of any criticisms.  

Grow up dude my gawd.

• Like (+1) 1