Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

Just now, DCofNC said:

In fairness, you have to see what happens with Ferrell, we all think we know where guys will be drafted and are always wrong.  If he turns into a stud, it was a great pick, if not, he looks pretty dumb.

You have to see how he does in comparison to Josh Allen. Most people had Ferrell pegged in the late teens - early 20s. 

12 minutes ago, K-9 said:

But as I said earlier, won’t it be fun to hear @C.Biscuit97 say that Belichick is just as stupid as Beane?

I would definitely put the GM who has gone 15-17 and has Josh Allen on the same level as BB, 6 super bowls, and Tom Brady.  Totally same situation.

and at this point, I hope they sign him.  They were probably going to win the SB anyways.  AB might be the one thing that can stop them. 

And if AB ends up destroying the Pats, this was a genius plan, 

Edited by C.Biscuit97

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He definitely copy and pasted that from his agent.  

He is definitely one of those people who has never been told how stupid or wrong they are enough.  They go through life thinking it’s always someone else’s fault.   thank god thise type of people never get any real power.  They are extremely dangerous.  

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I would definitely put the GM who has gone 15-17 and has Josh Allen on the same level as BB, 6 super bowls, and Tom Brady.  Totally same situation.

and at this point, I hope they sign him.  They were probably going to win the SB anyways.  AB might be the one thing that can stop them. 

And if AB ends up destroying the Pats, this was a genius plan, 

Actually, if BB does end up signing him, won’t that make him even dumber than Beane?

Did you happen to catch the Albert Breer tweet up thread about how the Bills and “every other team” interested in AB at the time walked away when it was learned he wanted to tear up his existing deal? That only the Raiders agreed? If Beane is as dumb as you keep insisting he is, then he’s in some good company around the league, apparently. 

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He definitely copy and pasted that from his agent.  

He is definitely one of those people who has never been told how stupid or wrong they are enough.  They go through life thinking it’s always someone else’s fault.   thank god thise type of people never get any real power.  They are extremely dangerous.  

north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un-310x415.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

What does this mean??

Part of me think this is absolutely hilarious.  Another part feels bad because we are laughing at a mentally ill person. 

I genuinely  think he just thinks he’s going to get another huge paycheck and it’s only a matter of time, 

• Thank you (+1) 1