OAK planning to suspend AB (edit: apologized, playing)

Reed83HOF

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Oh but I do, I do. 

Your comments in the earlier thread were:

"This thread will look like pure gold by November...." - how does it look now ?

"No but I’m betting AB will be AB on the field...all this other stuff is just fun (or, for the majority of the posters in this thread, whistling past the graveyard)." - what if AB doesnt see the field to start the season due to his own actions ?

"Who knows.  Who cares.  If he doesn’t play this year then we can have this discussion " - can we now start thinking about the discussion ?

In true fashion, you will go off on tangents but the statements above were opposing other posters who said that his attitude is a big problem and will hurt the Raiders.

That's WEO's typical "I'm not defending him" defense.

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Isn't it amazing you have to spell it out for some like this?

Crazy.

Nothing was spelled out.  There have been many a talented player who has been such a problem to deal with that it's just not worth it.  What he's doing now with the Raiders was predicted by myself and others, while many were lamenting/angry that the Bills didn't (cave to his demands and) sign him and thus were a laughingstock. 

Gruden's an even bigger joke than I thought.  Bowl-cut boy's going to have to eat $60M of that contract.

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Mayocks ****'s were just cut off

Feel bad for him. They are making him look like a doormat 

I fully expect Mayock to resign from his position here within the next couple of weeks. 

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

..so the cowards caved......Mayock should bail from this circus.....he's a puppet.......

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I don't. They are paying him good money

Then again, if it comes down to a matter of pride....

...I'd bet he did just fine with NFLN and his draft analysis/consulting service offered to NFL teams.....

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I don't. They are paying him good money

Then again, if it comes down to a matter of pride....

It comes down to a matter of whether your organization is behind you or some deranged, blonde mustache wearing, man-child who throws temper tantrums, but gets his slate wiped clean after a financially induced apology. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Looks like AB and DR suckered the Raiders into guaranteeing him the $30M.  :lol:

That's all this was ever about. His apology was financially induced at the begging and pleading of his agent. 

• Like (+1) 1