Cant stand Aaron Rodgers.

21 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He always comes off as superior than you and he just tolerates us lowly peasants. When he said he was disgusted by fan reaction of Luck retiring  i was disgusted with him. Trust me Aaron you or anybody else would get booed off the field if you screwed  your team over 2 weeks before the season. This isnt the only incident of Rodgers coming off as a dick but just another in a long string of "eliteness" . 

Did Luck screw over his team or did his team screw him over by failing to protect the QB?

13 hours ago, eball said:

This entire post is so wrong I don’t know where to begin.  So I’ll just boo.  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

It's not wrong.  You just don't like it.  And that's fine.  And go ahead and booo it all you want.  But it's not wrong.  

2 minutes ago, Element115 said:

Did Luck screw over his team or did his team screw him over by failing to protect the QB?

Likely the fault lies with the team. Terrible FOs.  That said, Luck is getting $20 + million to do nothing, he'll be fine. The team will still make billions, they'll be fine. The fans finally got a great team and at the last minute, lost the key to win it all, they are unhappy.  Some boo'd. Is what it is. 

5 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Likely the fault lies with the team. Terrible FOs.  That said, Luck is getting $20 + million to do nothing, he'll be fine. The team will still make billions, they'll be fine. The fans finally got a great team and at the last minute, lost the key to win it all, they are unhappy.  Some boo'd. Is what it is. 

I am wondering, in what home stadium does the booing not happen in that situation? 

3 minutes ago, Element115 said:

I am wondering, in what home stadium does the booing not happen in that situation? 

It was as much the shock of the announcement as anything. If there had been recent hints Luck's injuries were such that he might be considering retirement, folks would have been prepared. As it was, twitter releases the bad news while the player is actually on the field and fans are watching him in the stadium. Easy to paint fans as dim Neanderthals, but context matters.

21 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He always comes off as superior than you and he just tolerates us lowly peasants. When he said he was disgusted by fan reaction of Luck retiring  i was disgusted with him. Trust me Aaron you or anybody else would get booed off the field if you screwed  your team over 2 weeks before the season. This isnt the only incident of Rodgers coming off as a dick but just another in a long string of "eliteness" . 

I am sure he will be sending you an apology 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

It was as much the shock of the announcement as anything. If there had been recent hints Luck's injuries were such that he might be considering retirement, folks would have been prepared. As it was, twitter releases the bad news while the player is actually on the field and fans are watching him in the stadium. Easy to paint fans as dim Neanderthals, but context matters.

Agree. 

Sick of the 'we give our bodies up to this sport' argument.  Like no *****, and you do so willingly and get compensated plenty.  Coal miners also give up their bodies to make a living, usually without much alternative options.  So pump the breaks Rogers.  You're an adult playing a kids game getting paid millions.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Luck came across as, "well, this hurts, I don't really care about football, the team, or anything else."  Regardless of whether he intended it, that was the impression he gave.  For someone who is allegedly a genius, he totally botched his retirement by not anticipating the fan reaction.  

yeah so what. It hurts he's done....  He wanted out, his choice nothing botched. Indy can only blame themselves because they refused to build the team properly...  Barry Sanders quit on the lions for even lesser reasons. 

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I can’t stand Aaron Rodgers mustache.... it looks goofy af. 

lol 

When I still lived in Buffalo, there was a guy who looked like Rodgers! When we all told him, he said "really" and sucked it right up like he was proud! ?

14 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Danica makes a good wing (wo)man for the driving, since Rodgers is often seen indulging.

If need be, she could outrun 'em if she too had indulged. Though they surely hire a driver.

Wonder if Allstate insures Danica ? She's had her share of wrecks driving at her job.

Post your girl’s picture stud. 

2 hours ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

Aaron Rogers is a homosexual

You’re hoping aren’t you?  

28 minutes ago, Jobot said:

Sick of the 'we give our bodies up to this sport' argument.  Like no *****, and you do so willingly and get compensated plenty.  Coal miners also give up their bodies to make a living, usually without much alternative options.  So pump the breaks Rogers.  You're an adult playing a kids game getting paid millions.

I knew it wouldn't be long before the knuckle draggers showed up...   

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

His team has mattered a lot more than the Buffalo Bills since he took over.   

Wake me up when Barry Sanders matters too ??‍♂️??

It's true that GB has mattered more than the Bills since Favre's backup took over. I didn't say Rogers wasn't great. I said he is the most overrated QB in the league.

So many people talk about him as the best QB in the league and one of the greatest ever. I think his reputation outranks his accomplishments.

Again, Manning was a "choker" to do many but his teams were pretty much penciled in as division winners with 12+ wins. Even with 1000 yard stare Caldwell at HC Manning won a ton of games.

Meanwhile, the "GOAT" in GB misses the playoffs and drives away his HC so he can run the team.

Sure, he is great but he is uncoachable and not as good as so many say he is. 

32 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Post your girl’s picture stud. 

Hunh ? The expression is "a good wing man". I parenthesised the (wo) as to not imply she's a man.

Do you want a picture of my wife pre or post cancer surgery, Biscuit Nitwit ?

Or  should I send you a new Danica poster for you to "shoot" at ?

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1