Cant stand Aaron Rodgers.

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Hunh ? The expression is "a good wing man". I parenthesised the (wo) as to not imply she's a man.

Do you want a picture of my wife pre or post cancer surgery, Biscuit Nitwit ?

Or  should I send you a new Danica poster for you to "shoot" at ?

My bad.  I confused your post with the other one’s insult her and Rodgers.  Hope your wife is doing well.

and you didn’t have to call me a Nitwit.  Just because I rock, it’s doesnt mean I’m made out of stone. ?

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's true that GB has mattered more than the Bills since Favre's backup took over. I didn't say Rogers wasn't great. I said he is the most overrated QB in the league.

So many people talk about him as the best QB in the league and one of the greatest ever. I think his reputation outranks his accomplishments.

Again, Manning was a "choker" to do many but his teams were pretty much penciled in as division winners with 12+ wins. Even with 1000 yard stare Caldwell at HC Manning won a ton of games.

Meanwhile, the "GOAT" in GB misses the playoffs and drives away his HC so he can run the team.

Sure, he is great but he is uncoachable and not as good as so many say he is. 

McCarthy was carried by Rodgers and sucked as a coach.  

But you nailed the other part about Rodgers.  What a loser for only having the 5th best qb rating in the playoffs of all time.  I bet the Packers can’t wait to get rid of that loser!  https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_career_playoffs.htm

22 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He tapped both Danica Patrick and Olivia Munn. He's is elite.

Some of the Brad Pitts on this board won’t even look at either of them.  Way below their standards. 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

My bad.  I confused your post with the other one’s insult her and Rodgers.  Hope your wife is doing well.

and you didn’t have to call me a Nitwit.  Just because I rock, it’s doesnt mean I’m made out of stone. ?

McCarthy was carried by Rodgers and sucked as a coach.  

But you nailed the other part about Rodgers.  What a loser for only having the 5th best qb rating in the playoffs of all time.  I bet the Packers can’t wait to get rid of that loser!  https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_career_playoffs.htm

Some of the Brad Pitts on this board won’t even look at either of them.  Way below their standards. 

Did I say he was a loser? Did I say he wasn't great?

No, in fact, I said he was "great" many times. Some people seem to struggle with nuance. 

He is not the best QB in the league, IMO. Yours may differ, which is fine. 

Given that so many people label him the best QB in the league, he is overrated in my opinion, because I don't think his level of play warrants being called the best QB in the league. 

I would take the following curently active QB's over Rogers: 

Mahomes

Wilson

Big Ben

Brees

So he's #5 in my book, which is great. But he's overrated by many who have put him #1 for years now, even when Brady and Manning were both putting up obscene numbers still. 

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Did I say he was a loser? Did I say he wasn't great?

No, in fact, I said he was "great" many times. Some people seem to struggle with nuance. 

He is not the best QB in the league, IMO. Yours may differ, which is fine. 

Given that so many people label him the best QB in the league, he is overrated in my opinion, because I don't think his level of play warrants being called the best QB in the league. 

I would take the following curently active QB's over Rogers: 

Mahomes

Wilson

Big Ben

Brees

So he's #5 in my book, which is great. But he's overrated by many who have put him #1 for years now, even when Brady and Manning were both putting up obscene numbers still. 

Only way you could put him behind those names if you are taking age into account, and thinking about years of playing left in the tank.

Only guy in the league who belongs in the discussion with him is Brady.

As important as the QB position is in the modern game, it's not the whole story.  Stick Rodgers in the New England system with BB running the show and he'd have at least as many Super Bowl wins as Brady, IMO.

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Only way you could put him behind those names if you are taking age into account, and thinking about years of playing left in the tank.

Only guy in the league who belongs in the discussion with him is Brady.

As important as the QB position is in the modern game, it's not the whole story.  Stick Rodgers in the New England system with BB running the show and he'd have at least as many Super Bowl wins as Brady, IMO.

Maybe... It's certainly possible...

Brady has played an entire career with one of the greatest coaches of all time and a solid roster. 

That does play a huge role

• Like (+1) 1

I've met quite a few pro athletes on commercials. Ive met maybe 20, or so NFL players. I met Rogers on an ESPN gig I did last year for the ESPYs. He was actually one of the more decent guys to be around. Good sense of humor, and friendly to the crew. Gave me some good-natured crap for wearing a Bills hat.

On 8/28/2019 at 2:18 PM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He always comes off as superior than you and he just tolerates us lowly peasants. When he said he was disgusted by fan reaction of Luck retiring  i was disgusted with him. Trust me Aaron you or anybody else would get booed off the field if you screwed  your team over 2 weeks before the season. This isnt the only incident of Rodgers coming off as a dick but just another in a long string of "eliteness" . 

Rodgers is easily a huge dick and a Whiney baby. 

And your 100% right. 2 weeks before the season and you make that decision? That’s horse ?. If he was even remotely considering it, he should have given the team a heads up so they could go another way. Or at least think about it 

• Awesome! (+1) 1