Luck retiring

3 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Dont know that I would say you said anything that was wrong.  He actually doesnt owe them anything.  Now they could sue and argue that he should return some of the bonus.  But they would actually have to win before he owed them anything.

Unless they wrote something into his contract.  I highly doubt they would have even tried to put such language in his contract as he would not have signed it.

The lions sued Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson and won back money.  It’s a very common thing. It just depends on the relationship of player and team.

But the colts actually already reached reached a settlement with luck where they won’t go after money. They are probably hoping he comes back after a year off.

Just now, aristocrat said:

The lions sued Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson and won back money.  It’s a very common thing. It just depends on the relationship of player and team.

But the colts actually already reached reached a settlement with luck where they won’t go after money. They are probably hoping he comes back after a year off.

Neither retired due to injuries. 

15 minutes ago, yungmack said:

What is your personal hell that deforms your soul? So bitter.

He is the one who quit on his team... So I don't know what deforms his soul.

Go ahead though take your aggression out on me, I don't mind.

Edited by Boca BIlls

Here it is 

Capt. Andrew Luck‏ @CaptAndrewLuck

FollowFollow @CaptAndrewLuck

More

Dearest mother — The quill has never felt more heavy. I have made the decision to holster my sidearm permanently. I shall battle no more. The decision is difficult, but, as the hogs taught me, I must be true to myself. I am coming home to care for you and the farm. — Andrew

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Did you see what the Bills did to him at New England in 2016?

Okay, not a position I will fight over, but I do believe he has gotten better. And back to the original questions and point, would they trade a 1 for Barkley, the answer is still "No," because they have him.

2 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

Here it is 

Capt. Andrew Luck‏ @CaptAndrewLuck

FollowFollow @CaptAndrewLuck

More

Dearest mother — The quill has never felt more heavy. I have made the decision to holster my sidearm permanently. I shall battle no more. The decision is difficult, but, as the hogs taught me, I must be true to myself. I am coming home to care for you and the farm. — Andrew

8/25/2019 - Captain Andrew Luck lays down his side arm for a peaceful life in the country side with his ever anxious mother. A gentleman, a scholar, and the great soldier we didn't deserve.

ykSaA8AN_400x400.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I can't believe people in Indiana boo'd Luck. Talk about a complete lack of class! That said, there are people like this everywhere and they do not speak (or boo) for the majority.

Some places boo more than others. Sometimes it feels like Philly fans just like making the sound of something.

Many Indy fans will also tell you Peyton Manning should have won more for them. As if he didn't deliver everything any fanbase would ask for ?

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You think he comes back with another team?

Probably not.  I think he is done with football.  From what I've read, it is not what he wants to do anymore.