I'm sure that Pooj has tried this with his girlfriends

4 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Apparently, she dumped him for cheating on her. She should have dumped him for sending that text.

That was my first thought after reading that list of rules. 

What's funny is that since this is public, his friends and family will see these texts.  How embarrassing is that?  Especially since he cheated on her.

Here’s my list I always send to my wife when she goes away:

1.  Don’t call me more than one time per day.  I don’t need to talk to you more than that.

2.  Make sure and get really drunk, and if you do, sleep by the toilet.  We don’t need to pay extra cleaning charges to your hotel.

3.  Please don’t text me every 5 seconds to let me know what you’re doing.  I don’t care.

4.  Make sure and wear some cleavage-tastic outfits.  You spend so much money on fancy clothes, and we rarely go out, so let the girls breathe a little bit.

5.  Always take a free drink from a guy.  Again, save us money.

6.  If you end up sleeping with another guy, make sure he’s a keeper and makes good money!!

Love ya!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

when you say British ....  What region? 

Female Scottish and Irish accents are hot. 

I mean the english accent you think of when you hear someone from, say London, talk.  For some reason, I don't mind male english accents, but women english accents annoy me.

Scottish and Irish accents don't bother me too much.

• Like (+1) 1

This is why I am always very suspicious of any girl that’s overly jealous or constantly accusing you of cheating. A lot of times it seems like they are the ones who are much more likely to cheat themselves. They are projecting their crap onto you. 

• Like (+1) 1