Bills Training Camp Day 1 - 7/25

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, dje85 said:

Any Duke Williams news yet? Haven't really heard his name yet at all good or bad. 

The only time I've seen his name mentioned is from crazy people who think he'll actually make the team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, NY Nole said:

Zay Jones led the Bills receivers in snaps last year with almost 89%. Next closest was Benjamin at 48% and Foster at 42%. I think Zay is a more solid WR than people give him credit for -- I like Foster alot, but think Zay is the more likely starter opposite Brown.

Foster also wasnt on the roster for most of the season but came on strong when Allen came back from injury.

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The only time I've seen his name mentioned is from crazy people who think he'll actually make the team.

The hype on this board over that guy is definitely a bit too high. I would love it if he made the team but the CFL is very different than NFL with the deeper endzone and the running starts. Much harder to get separation in the NFL so hes got his work cut out from him. I think WR is one of the toughest positions to transition from because of those factors.

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

going to be nice to have a back up that isn't named peterman going into the season.

Would also be nice if these 3 QBs could stay together for a number of years.

Consistency at the position would be a pleasant change.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, dje85 said:

Any Duke Williams news yet? Haven't really heard his name yet at all good or bad. 

I only saw him a few times but he didn’t get the ball thrown to him much. The one time I saw him get a target, Barkley put it in the dirt a yard short

26 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

That was a really good throw. Hit sills in both hands

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I only saw him a few times but he didn’t get the ball thrown to him much. The one time I saw him get a target, Barkley put it in the dirt a yard short

That was a really good throw. Hit sills in both hands

Come on Sills V, shake those nerves out and start killing it!

52 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I don't think he will break the top 3 wr or anything but coming out of college I liked him a lot. A lot more than Sills who is still raw. It isn't about his CFL at all it is his ability to be a big physical target who can catch. What we lacked last year with Kelvin Benjamin. The catching part of that I mean. I feel he has a shot at that 5 or 6 spot as any other bubble wr on the Bills. Don't see how that is crazy?