Bills Training Camp Day 1 - 7/25

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I admit I was wrong with Allen v Rosen. Though I did like Allen as well just not as high as Rosen. 

1st Crack at No 2 CB. 

Going to go ahead and admit I didnt like either of them.   But of the two I never understand the infatuation with Rosen.  He looked like a lead footed tackling dummy who had way too many of his passes tipped for a guy his size.   I think people were more sold of his political takes then they were on his play.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The new guy covering Buffalo on ESPN  

Tim Anderson approves

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Going to go ahead and admit I didnt like either of them.   But of the two I never understand the infatuation with Rosen.  He looked like a lead footed tackling dummy who had way too many of his passes tipped for a guy his size.   I think people were more sold of his political takes then they were on his play.   

The game that fooled me was the Texas A&M game he was on fire. However I should have discounted by how bad that A&M defense was 

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I admit I was wrong with Allen v Rosen. Though I did like Allen as well just not as high as Rosen. 

1st Crack at No 2 CB. 

At least you are man enough to admit it.

Draft is a crapshoot, people who are paid to evaluate talent for NFL teams are wrong all the time. Nothing to be ashamed of.