Robert S. Mueller III Testimony Before Congress

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Republicans are not questioning any of Muellers basic conclusions. They are just trying to raise red Harings 

In no way am I questioning the conclusion Mueller made that there was ZERO collusion and no conclusion on obstruction.  

The no conclusion on obstruction stems from them......finding no obstruction.

So no.  I'm not going to challenge those "basic" conclusions.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

@Tiberius  Pay attention to this line of questioning if you like Red Herrings

The Russian attack on our democracy? Yes, it happened, Trump accepted it and probably will again 

Just now, Big Blitz said:

In no way am I questioning the conclusion Mueller made that there was ZERO collusion and no conclusion on obstruction.  

Wrong, keep chanting the lies though 

4 hours ago, jrober38 said:

No.

As he's said numerous times, he's unwilling to say BECAUSE you cannot indict a sitting President.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Could he have indicted him if it was discovered Trump was a Russian asset colluding with Putin? 

(yes)

So it's bull####. 

Yep.  Also, if he were colluding with Russia wouldn't it make sense that at least 1 other person that wasn't President, and thus indictable, would have been colluding with him?  So, where are those indictments?

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

But - again - you can impeach.  

Yep.  At a minimum he should've been able to recommend impeachment hearings had he found evidence of conspiring with the Russian govenment.

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

Trump can't be charged while he's President unless Congress impeaches him.

Impeachment is very unpopular in the polls, which is why I think they'll wait until he's no longer President to go after him (I don't agree with this at all, just what I think they'll do). 

IF they truly believe he committed high crimes and misdemeanors then they have a duty to the country to impeach him.

If they truly believe he is in Putin's back pocket, they owe it to us to stop him by legal means.

But, they aren't going to do so.  So, are they full of Schiff or are they in Putin's back pocket as well?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

and obstructing, or trying to obstruct, that investigation is a crime. 

Trump must be REALLY bad at ‘trying to obstruct’ then because Mueller testifies that he wasn’t obstructed. This is bizarro world stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Thanks. I'm not trying to be an idiot- I have a close friend whose bought the story of collusion and obstruction and I don't want to go into a follow up without knowing what each side thinks and why. I am hoping to watch it when I get some time. 

Unfriend and save your breath, imo. ;) ?

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and STILL no "Photo Op Chuckie Schumer" anywhere....I am seriously concerned.....

He's oddly one of the Democrats smart enough to start distancing himself from Nadler and Schiff. You're never going to be able to tell these guys to move on.  So, in the alternative, just don't be involved.  

Schumer realizes that the party needs to pivot away from this sooner rather than later if they stand any chance in 2020.

The weak DNC has allowed this Russia! circus to go on for too long, along with the Chuck and Nancy's circus, the "squad" circus, the 47 Democrats running for President circus, etc.  They have all these personalities doing and saying whatever they want, whenever they want and it's a mess.  

It's just one emotional free for all, free of any strategy.  Trump's application of political strategy can't be underestimated.  He's kept the Dems off balance for four years, has every single one of them all emotionally in, and the time is ticking by.  

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

I like smoked Herring. But the ones I like aren't red.

Tiberius was an adopted, red headed step child type. Not the worst of Roman rulers, but far beneath a Trump type leader.  

He meant Red Hair Ring.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Thanks. I'm not trying to be an idiot- I have a close friend whose bought the story of collusion and obstruction and I don't want to go into a follow up without knowing what each side thinks and why. I am hoping to watch it when I get some time. 

This is why I don't have friends.

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, dpberr said:

He's oddly one of the Democrats smart enough to start distancing himself from Nadler and Schiff. You're never going to be able to tell these guys to move on.  So, in the alternative, just don't be involved.  

Schumer realizes that the party needs to pivot away from this sooner rather than later if they stand any chance in 2020.

The weak DNC has allowed this Russia! circus to go on for too long, along with the Chuck and Nancy's circus, the "squad" circus, the 47 Democrats running for President circus, etc.  They have all these personalities doing and saying whatever they want, whenever they want and it's a mess.  

It's just one emotional free for all, free of any strategy.  Trump's application of political strategy can't be underestimated.  He's kept the Dems off balance for four years, has every single one of them all emotionally in, and the time is ticking by.  

..I am going to ask a very pointed question, despite probably being accused of bigotry (don't give a rat's azz because it is NOT the intent), because I have no clue (FULL DISCLOSURE: I am of Italian heritage and to this day experience ethnic racism)....going back the Obama administration and to today, there seems to be an anti-Isreal/antisemitism fervor within the Democratic party....why do Jewish lawmakers like Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, etc as well as DOJ's Weissman, etc maintain such a vehemently anti-Trump position?...why are major excuses being made for Epstein, a major Democratic donor?....or how about Hollywood's Weinstein, etc?......unless I completely missed the memo, what has Trump done to display any anti-Isreal/antisemitism comments, policies, etc?......why??........just baffling...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

13 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I'm sure that's why... Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I just had three people offer to be my friend today.  I told them no, because they believe in stupid things.