Robert S. Mueller III Testimony Before Congress

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Quit your horseshit. I haven't been responding to you because you are "one of those posters". You subtly twist things and draw people into a long discussion with statements like the above. We know Trump can't be charged as a sitting president. If Mueller thought he was guilty of something there was nothing against him coming right out and saying so.

I'm not twisting anything.

Mueller has said numerous times that the report couldn't suggest Trump was guilty because it's impossible to indict him while President.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Someone sent an email to the Dems telling them to keep reminding the Camera's about Muellers "service to our country" 

They had two clear talking points: 

"Thank you for your service"

"No one is above the law"

They thought that would be enough... they weren't banking on Mueller falling all over himself.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Mueller has said numerous times that the report couldn't suggest Trump was guilty because it's impossible to indict him while President.

Is that why he went out of his way to clarify Liu's statement at start of Hearing #2?   Why aren't Dems hammering him about this if that's the key provision in the report?

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Republicans are not questioning any of Muellers basic conclusions. They are just trying to raise red Harings 

If this was from someone else I would just think that they were trying to emulate Crayonz, but knowing it's from you, it's real.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I've been stuck at work all day.  Haven't seen any footage or photos and only caught the first hour on the radio.  The most disturbing thing about Mueller is that he apparently only owns one tie.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

That's not true, but you couldn't help yourself from twisting it a little more, could you?

1 minute ago, snafu said:

.  The most disturbing thing about Mueller is that he apparently only owns one tie.

Well....................I would say it's his "lucky" tie.......................but,

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Mueller could not remember the word CONSPIRACY -- during his testimony about CONSPIRACY to the House Intelligence Committee. 

If parody hadn't already been killed, this would be comedy gold. 

Then he had to confer with an aide to make sure POTUS was under oath when answering the written questions. 

He doesn't know his own report. 

At all. 

(because he didn't write it)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Then he had to confer with an aide to make sure POTUS was under oath when answering the written questions. 

At all. 

mulerAL1_1563975683.jpg..........Wait, I said what ?

I guess this "forgetfulness" is not new..................

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mueller could not remember the word CONSPIRACY -- during his testimony about CONSPIRACY to the House Intelligence Committee. 

If parody hadn't already been killed, this would be comedy gold. 

At all. 

Speaking of which, this certainly aged well. :lol:

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

@Tiberius  Pay attention to this line of questioning if you like Red Herrings

I like smoked Herring. But the ones I like aren't red.

Tiberius was an adopted, red headed step child type. Not the worst of Roman rulers, but far beneath a Trump type leader.  

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Haha (+1) 1