Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SlimShady'sGhost

Welcome to Buffalo, Maddy Glab!

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, GG said:

 

Close your eyes and listen side by side.

 

 

 

 

Wow, you really think they are the same?  Kay's has lower tones with sultriness, and the other is like a squeaky wheel.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Welcome Maggie....I love your little sis look

 

That's not creepy at all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That’s really your first reaction to someone getting a Bills reporter job?  

At first glance, yes.  I didn’t watch the video or read her bio, I was short on time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That’s really your first reaction to someone getting a Bills reporter job?  

It's okay, he said that when Chris Brown was hired for the first time, too.

  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kay has a deeper voice. 

 

Maddy was a "reporter" for the Vols ... she needs to hone up on the Real NFL.  

39 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

How long before she ends up in the "would ya" section

 

Welcome Maggie....I love your little sis look

apparently you missed Gug's first reply 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

She’s going to be covering the Sabres too

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did Lauren Hall get fired?

Apr 22, 2019 - A familiar face in local television will be joining two newscasts on WGRZ-TV (Channel 2) this week. Lauren Hall, a Western New York native ...
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MacGyver said:

A bit hard to listen to that voice.

 

Something tells me you're no picnic yourself.

  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

she says the word multi in a very strange way. i dont like it

giphy.gif

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Bleh.  I was hoping she’d be cuter.  

Does your Mom know you are using her computer?

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Georgie said:

Does your Mom know you are using her computer?

 

Men never stop wishing women would be cuter, this is not an age issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wake up, Maddy, I think I got somethin' to say to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

 

Men never stop wishing women would be cuter, this is not an age issue.

Yet we dont seem to have any problem being a fat ugly mess as men

 

Not me specifically.....but in general

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yet we dont seem to have any problem being a fat ugly mess as men

 

Not me specifically.....but in general

 

I actually work out and am not a fat ugly mess, but yes, many men are fat and ugly, however so are most women these days.  Hence the reason many of us wish more women were cuter. Just look around in your place of work, how many women are not land whales these days?  It's troubling.

 

I just watched the Apollo 11 documentary the other day with 100% original footage, take a look at the body types of the women back then and compare to today, so sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MacGyver said:

 

I actually work out and am not a fat ugly mess, but yes, many men are fat and ugly, however so are most women these days.  Hence the reason many of us wish more women were cuter. Just look around in your place of work, how many women are not land whales these days?  It's troubling.

 

I just watched the Apollo 11 documentary the other day with 100% original footage, take a look at the body types of the women back then and compare to today, so sad.

I think that is the species in general.....we dont have to outrun T rex for our food anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think that is the species in general.....we dont have to outrun T rex for our food anymore

 

We didn't have to do that 30/40/50 years ago either.  Like I said, watch that Apollo 11 docu, it will make you cry in more ways than one :)

 

The female figure has gone extinct...

Edited by MacGyver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MacGyver said:

 

We didn't have to do that 30/40/50 years ago either.  Like I said, watch that Apollo 11 docu, it will make you cry in more ways than one :)

 

The female figure has gone extinct...

I mean....what you are saying is a very sexist comment......I wont hold it against females if males cant see their fricken penis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean....what you are saying is a very sexist comment......I wont hold it against females if males cant see their fricken penis

 

That's the issue, it's not sexist.  When a person, male or female goes to the Dr and the doc says you need to lose weight, it's not because the doctor is fat shaming, no matter how much society wants to label it as such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...