Burger King $1 Taco's

I had two responses to this and couldn't decide which one to post.

1.) They needed SOME way to make money off of the old hamburger patties that they usually throw out. Wendy's does chili, and now Burger King does tacos.

2.) Only $1 for guaranteed diarrhea? Where do I sign up?!

Pick your poison.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm not going to BK for tacos, if I go to BK at all. 

Cheesy gordita crunch from Taco Bell is heaven on Earth.

+1 ZILLION!  You got good taste buds!!!

Expensive buggers though!

But real gorditas (translates, I believe to: Fat girl in English) are the bomb!

maxresdefault.jpg

Pulled-Chicken-Gorditas-Recipe1.jpg

I get coupons in the mail every month.  Local food joints, midas, valvoline, etc.  BK always has a page of coupons.  One of them is a Family Bundle.  For $12.99, you get 3 whoppers, three cheeseburgers and 3 medium fries.

That's a ***** deal.  I always try to get away with not giving them the coupon so I can use it again (we only do it about once/month).   I have 3 coupons on hand at the moment.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I get coupons in the mail every month.  Local food joints, midas, valvoline, etc.  BK always has a page of coupons.  One of them is a Family Bundle.  For $12.99, you get 3 whoppers, three cheeseburgers and 3 medium fries.

That's a ***** deal.  I always try to get away with not giving them the coupon so I can use it again (we only do it about once/month).   I have 3 coupons on hand at the moment.

@BringBackFergy says you also wash your straws too!

• Haha (+1) 1