Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

rvEMwq9.jpg

3asjia.jpg

Joe would blow a fuse and challenge Trump to a pushup contest or something equally stupid within 10 minutes.

He's not going to last long against Trump's mocking.

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Can you imagine a Biden Trump debate?  At least with 7 or 8 different Democrats on the debate floor so far he he has limited exposure, imagine a full hour of Trump attacking him.  It wil be so embarrassing to watch

Will Biden get sympathy votes? 

Seriously though, he ran Hillary in circles and she is a much more proficient political actor than Biden ever was, not to mention not as senile....

• Like (+1) 3

Can you imagine a Biden Trump debate?  At least with 7 or 8 different Democrats on the debate floor so far he he has limited exposure, imagine a full hour of Trump attacking him.  It wil be so embarrassing to watch

Biden is a good debater when he stays on script.  If the moderators keep the debate focused on The Narrative, Biden will do well.  If Trump nudges Biden off script, that's when things get entertaining

• Like (+1) 2

Don't worry.  The media will run all kinds of interference on Biden's behalf.  Radio receiver disguised as a hearing aid.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Biden is a good debater when he stays on script.  If the moderators keep the debate focused on The Narrative, Biden will do well.  If Trump nudges Biden off script, that's when things get entertaining

I thought Biden was going to bust an artery at the last debate. Who knows what body parts will fail him if he has to debate Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

wow, Trump might actually win a second term if Biden does come out of the Dem primaries

As much as the snowflake, “wail uncontrollably outside while Trump is inaugurated and throw things through a Starbucks window before going to my job at the CBD store” hates Trump, they’re not going to get energized in droves for Biden.

34 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

wow, Trump might actually win a second term if Biden does come out of the Dem primaries

As much as the snowflake, “wail uncontrollably outside while Trump is inaugurated and throw things through a Starbucks window before going to my job at the CBD store” hates Trump, they’re not going to get energized in droves for Biden.

It'll be a gaffe a minute.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

ESKJrKiXUAEaeGF?format=jpg&name=large

And he’s still going to bury Trump 

36 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

See that Democratic turn out? Blue wave 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not if he’s forgotten where he put the shovel. ;) 

I don’t think so, the Democrats just have the numbers. You guys elected a real POS, we can elected a good person who isn’t perfect so as to flush that POS 

We have more voters

8 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

This is why I want biden to win the nom. Trump runs his ass over on the debate stage. It would be so funny to watch.

biden is like the jets of football, a complete joke.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I don’t think so, the Democrats just have the numbers. You guys elected a real POS, we can elected a good person who isn’t perfect so as to flush that POS 

We have more voters

Yes, but can you dig them all up in time?

• Haha (+1) 3