Who to draft on Day 2

18 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Now that we've spent another first round pick on defense, let's use the rest of the draft on offense.

WR

TE

OL

I agree with BPA at one of these positions or DB.

S is weak after Poyer and Hyde, and a few good ones fell.

Just say no to DK he is Stephen Hill all over again.

Butler, Deebo or AJ Brown will all be better pros IMO.

Lots of good T/G prospects to stick between Morse and Dawkins to shore up 1/2 of the OL, with a FA free for all on the other side.

Ford/ Risner come to mind.

if Irv Smith falls all bets are off

One of these guys will be available at 40.

Buffalo will of course draft a RB or LB.... ?

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Nice to see Klatt on NFLN. The coverage is so much better for not just rolling out the GameDay crew like it used to. DJ, David Shaw, even Charles Davis these guys know college players better than Steve Mariucci and Michael freaking Irvin. 

Agree 100% with what he has just said about the wide receivers as well. The guy I know who used to be a position coach in the NFL said something to me a few years ago that sticks with me. When looking at receivers don't worry what type they are. Worry how good they are. Do they get open and do they catch the ball. By that criteria I maintain the best receiver in this draft is AJ Brown. Doubt either he or DK get to us though. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Nice to see Klatt on NFLN. The coverage is so much better for not just rolling out the GameDay crew like it used to. DJ, David Shaw, even Charles Davis these guys know college players better than Steve Mariucci and Michael freaking Irvin. 

Agree 100% with what he has just said about the wide receivers as well. The guy I know who used to be a position coach in the NFL said something to me a few years ago that sticks with me. When looking at receivers don't worry what type they are. Worry how good they are. Do they get open and do they catch the ball. By that criteria I maintain the best receiver in this draft is AJ Brown. Doubt either he or DK get to us though. 

so who might Bills have a shot at ? and when should they take it.

really need TE i feel.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I like AJ Brown too. Just feels like a productive NFL WR.

Samuel does too.

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I do like AJ Brown- liked what I saw in the games that I watched - smooth and strong and competitive.  Most write ups that I’ve seen suggest he is best in the slot - does that conflict with Beasley?

7 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I like AJ Brown too. Just feels like a productive NFL WR.

Samuel does too.

Productive, sure, but we need a receiver with #1 ability. IMO Metcalf is the only receiver in this draft with that potential. I get the risk there. But the ceiling is sky high.

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I do like AJ Brown- liked what I saw in the games that I watched - smooth and strong and competitive.  Most write ups that I’ve seen suggest he is best in the slot - does that conflict with Beasley?

I prefer him outside as the Z but he can play as a big slot. I see him more as an upgrade on the position Zay has played for us.