Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

All that and you still dodged the question. 

The question isn't whether Trump/Russia was false -- of course it was. The question was how did it start, who pushed it, and was it done for partisan political (and illegal) reasons? The evidence says yes. You don't say a word about it... why? 

oh it’s because I don’t care.  Just telling you that nothing will come of it.  Sorry for the spoilers of operation boomerang (get a life)

the truth is, these predictions are easy for anyone with half a brain.  The leftist idiots will believe anything about trump.  While the right-wing nut jobs here believe nonsense like this.  You may not night a righty, but a conspiracy-drooling fool.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Crayola64 said:

oh it’s because I don’t care.  

The biggest scandal in US history, a backdoor coup utilizing and abusing the most powerful surveillance tools ever devised -- and "you don't care". 

Sad. 

(You're so programmed you don't even realize it. A smarter person would be offended by this... but not you. You "don't care"). 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Just letting you know the outcome of the biggest scandal of all time.  

and no I don’t care.  It was a giant waste of tax payer money, was stupid, and doesn’t impact me.  

All you're doing with the bolded is proving you do not understand what happened. It 100% does impact you, and did. And will in the future. That is if you care about the republic, your country, or your sovereignty. 

But you "don't care" because ... you're too ignorant, programmed, and complacent to do anything other than be a useless idiot for the ones who broke the law. 

You're a sad person. 

• Like (+1) 3

On 4/11/2019 at 3:09 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I expect it'll go quicker than you think. 

I'm thinking we'll see actual indictments this summer/early fall. Everything will be well underway on the prosecutorial front by January - it'll have to be to avoid bumping into 2020. This is also why many lightweights like Swallwell are running for president - hoping it'll spare them scrutiny. It won't work.

wrong 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

oh it’s because I don’t care.  Just telling you that nothing will come of it.  Sorry for the spoilers of operation boomerang (get a life)

the truth is, these predictions are easy for anyone with half a brain.  The leftist idiots will believe anything about trump.  While the right-wing nut jobs here believe nonsense like this.  You may not night a righty, but a conspiracy-drooling fool.  

Well, they seem to come incredibly easy for you.

Who's going to win the Presidential in 2020, and who will win the House? 

Asking for a friend.

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Well, they seem to come incredibly easy for you.

Who's going to win the Presidential in 2020, and who will win the House? 

Asking for a friend.

That isn’t common sense like the others (the legitimacy of a Russian conspiracy and repercussions for a “coup” lol)

Safe money is on trump though.  That 401k will speak to the middle class too loudly

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

All you're doing with the bolded is proving you do not understand what happened. It 100% does impact you, and did. And will in the future.
That is if you care about the republic, your country, or your sovereignty. 

But you "don't care" because ... you're too ignorant, programmed, and complacent to do anything other than be a useless idiot for the ones who broke the law. 

You're a sad person. 

nope 

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Thanks for the honesty. You don't care about the country, the republic, or your individual sovereignty. As a lawyer, that's pretty... ***** sad.

Enjoy what's coming. 

well if you a predicting something is coming, I can sleep soundly knowing it won’t lol.

going through this and quoting your predictions would be too funny.

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

well if you a predicting something is coming, I can sleep soundly knowing it won’t lol.

Start in 2016 and go forward. They're a blast to go back through and see how ahead of the game this board was on what you now take as a given. ;) 

But you won't, because you lack honesty and don't care about yourself or your country. You're a waste of carbon, and you bragged about it. 

:lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Start in 2016 and go forward. They're a blast to go back through and see how ahead of the game this board was on what you now take as a given. ;) 

But you won't, because you lack honesty and don't care about yourself or your country. You're a waste of carbon, and you bragged about it. 

:lol: 

you were ahead of the curve for reddit conspiracy nonsense. Well done :)

The debate with Crayola...........................

Yes, he sounds like a dumazz in certain respects, but us as Americans have to believe that no one is going down for the coup against President Trump until proven otherwise.

The people who work with and/or for the left ALWAYS get off. It just has been a fact of life.

I hope DR is right in that people are going down, but I don't have any confidence that it will actually happen.

I live in and around NYC and the left literally gets away with murder around here. So you have that for starters.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The debate with Crayola...........................

Yes, he sounds like a dumazz in certain respects, but us as Americans have to believe that no one is going down for the coup against President Trump until proven otherwise.

The people who work with and/or for the left ALWAYS get off. It just has been a fact of life.

I hope DR is right in that people are going down, but I don't have any confidence that it will actually happen.

I live in and around NYC and the left literally gets away with murder around here. So you have that for starters.

99 percent of politicians and political nonsense goes unpunished.  It’s just how it works, and hence, why it’s easy to know nothing is coming of this.  Not in a million years

99 percent of politicians and political nonsense goes unpunished.  It’s just how it works, and hence, why it’s easy to know nothing is coming of this.  Not in a million years

As much as I want to disagree with you, unfortunately I can't.

DR is right though as all these wrongdoings do hurt us as Americans in the long run.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Sleeping soundly seems to be par for you. I didn't think that 3rd chair was comfortable enough for that. Did your name used to be Nero?

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Sleeping soundly seems to be par for you. I didn't think that 3rd chair was comfortable enough for that. Did your name used to be Nero?

lol you criticizing an attorney who works in big law and goes to trial will always be amusing for me.  You are obsessed with it!

you’re like my little parrot that brags for me!

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

lol you criticizing an attorney who works in big law and goes to trial will always be amusing for me.  You are obsessed with it!

you’re like my little parrot that brags for me!

You sound like the attorney whose office is the one under the stairs and doubles as the office supply room. If you were a doctor instead of an attorney your name would be Frank Burns. 

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You sound like the attorney whose office is the one under the stairs and doubles as the office supply room. If you were a doctor instead of an attorney your name would be Frank Burns. 

You just sound like a complete total idiot. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

On the other hand, people used to say a politician like Trump could never get elected. Not in a million years. I myself thought it was a joke when he first entered the race. And yet he won enough people over and won. And then something else happened. He did what he said he was going to do. Most politicians speak out of both sides of their mouth, saying anything and everything to get elected, then conveniently get amnesia about what they said after they get elected. Trump to his credit continues to do, or attempt to do, everything he ran on.

So while I too am inclined to believe most of these political/criminal #######s will likely get away with it, I have a little hope that might change. Because things are a little different right now.

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

On the other hand, people used to say a politician like Trump could never get elected. Not in a million years. I myself thought it was a joke when he first entered the race. And yet he won enough people over and won. And then something else happened. He did what he said he was going to do. Most politicians speak out of both sides of their mouth, saying anything and everything to get elected, then conveniently get amnesia about what they said after they get elected. Trump to his credit continues to do, or attempt to do, everything he ran on.

So while I too am inclined to believe most of these political/criminal #######s will likely get away with it, I have a little hope that might change. Because things are a little different right now.

Of course Crayola is forgetting that the guilty aren’t all politicians. The heads of our intel agencies, the DOJ and FBI are not politicians. 

But details don’t matter to a guy like him. Who values nothing about this country or it’s constitution despite being a “lawyer”. He’s a waste of time. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course Crayola is forgetting that the guilty aren’t all politicians. The heads of our intel agencies, the DOJ and FBI are not politicians. 

But details don’t matter to a guy like him. Who values nothing about this country or it’s constitution despite being a “lawyer”. He’s a waste of time. 

You don't have to run for office to be a politician.  Those people are politicians.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Dude sorry but as much as they likely did, they are not getting indicted because the phony indictors are part of the pack.

I just posted in the Ukraine thread a sentiment that can be applied here. :beer: 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

100%. I still maintain 4mer’s position is the most likely based on history, precedent, and what you just stated here. 

We will see soon enough. There’s so much evidence now that it’s impossible to ignore without a concerted team effort on the bad guys’ parts and the administration letting them get away with it. If that’s how it’s going to go down, we have big problems ahead. 

It’s definitely a possibility. I’m just not there yet. 

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And when they’re indicted, Crayola will claim otherwise — because he’s dishonest. 

no I won’t, I’ll own being wrong.  But they are not getting indicted.  And I’ll be right, and you’ll ignore your objectively wrong prediction.  

you are living in a fantasy land.  Can’t wait to see what reddit conspiracy you pimp to explain why nothing happened

On 4/25/2019 at 2:04 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

@DC Tom being prescient again: 

They're trying hard to run that political persecution gambit. That's why Hillary ran her op-ed yesterday. It's why Swallwell is running for President. 

It's not going to work. 

The perp walks will be lovely to behold. 

cant wait for the perp walks!!!!!

Edited by Crayola64

On 5/1/2019 at 12:03 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

I tell you this not to convince you, as you’ve demonstrated an inability to absorb new information, and reform your positions based on it.

I tell you this so that as the reckoning is proceeding (it’s just starting to move now), you’ll understand what is going on around you.

As an aside, when it does begin, and the indictments start to flow, what will you do?

And when they don’t start to flow?

On 5/16/2019 at 11:44 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

4 or 5 would be: 

Jim Comey

James Baker

Andrew McCabe

Peter Strzok

Nellie Ohr or Lisa Page (lean towards Ohr over Page). 

That's just the DOJ-IG. Durham and Huber have more scope and are looking into departments other than DOJ. Which means you'll likely see a second (and later a third) round of indictments in the summer.

lololol!   Okay, counting will be fun

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

lololol!   Okay, counting will be fun

Everyone in that quoted text was referred for criminal investigation by that OIG report. The entire upper echelon of the FBI/DOJ was. This was confirmed in Horowitz's senate testimony and subsequent Barr statements. 

You're 0-1 so far. And once again demonstrating your complete ignorance of what is actually happening with regards to this subject. 

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Everyone in that quoted text was referred for criminal investigation by that OIG report. The entire upper echelon of the FBI/DOJ was. This was confirmed in Horowitz's senate testimony and subsequent Barr statements. 

You're 0-1 so far. And once again demonstrating your complete ignorance of what is actually happening with regards to this subject. 

the perp walk is going to be so so so good!!!

the perp walk is going to be so so so good!!!

Honest question: As an attorney, who took an oath to support the constitution, do you not find it alarming that the director of the FBI and his chief counsel committed egregious enough violations of their duties to be under criminal investigation? Or do the implications of that kind of abuse from the most powerful law enforcement officer in the country (and his entire senior staff) not even register? Just business as usual?

Take the politics out of it. This is a civil liberty issue, a constitutional issue, as well as a national security issue. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Honest question: As an attorney, who took an oath to support the constitution, do you not find it alarming that the director of the FBI and his chief counsel committed egregious enough violations of their duties to be under criminal investigation? Or do the implications of that kind of abuse from the most powerful law enforcement officer in the country (and his entire senior staff) not even register? Just business as usual?

Take the politics out of it. This is a civil liberty issue, a constitutional issue, as well as a national security issue. 

Just so you understand my position, I do think these things are very concerning.  I think it very clear that a large group of people are trying very hard to hold on to control that they have had for a number of decades.  Call it deep state or whatever.

The problem is that there are very few willing to confront the issues involved with this centrally held power.  The minute Comey was introduced as a highly respected "by both sides" impartial arbiter of justice my BSometer was triggered, I then saw him talk and the needle pinned.  I knew that claptrap about Hillary doing things that would have landed you or me in jail for good would result in nothing waaaaaaaaaaay ahead.  They could have paid me a few million and I could have written that crap he spewed on national TV in an hour.  It would have saved time and money.  He's a lap dog exactly like I said years ago over and over.  I'm sure if you look you can find it.

Beardy McGee, like Huber and Horowitz have merely put a different spin on the same inaction. 

This is is all very obvious and right there for people to see.  That it doesn't bother some people because of political persuasion is sad but real.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1