Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Start this at 6:55. 

You won't be disappointed. 

:lol: 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?462117-1/attorney-general-barr-speaks-us-attorneys

(Note: He's on stage with Huber and Jessie Liu)

"I'm very proficient at, dare I say the word, 'spying'." 

As part of his toast to his daughter and new SIL the day after President Trump announced his being put up for AG... "just before the name Barr is dragged through the mud..."

Welp, that just confirms Barr knew this was gonna get ugly. And he still took the position.

As has been said many times before (and not just by me), I just do not think he came out of retirement to allow the shenanigans of the last few years (decade?) to continue unpunished.  We may joke about #twoweeks, but the corruption was bone deep. It may have only been by a "few" people (and one was too many), but it was at the very top. And that could not be allowed to continue, and it cannot ever happen again. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Start this at 6:55. 

You won't be disappointed. 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?462117-1/attorney-general-barr-speaks-us-attorneys

(Note: He's on stage with Huber and Jessie Liu)

"I'm very proficient at, dare I say the word, 'spying'." 

I really hope Barr doesn't go Scalia on us.  He's huffing and puffing and is carrying more than a few extra pounds. 

• Like (+1) 2

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/451413-russian-oligarchs-story-could-spell-trouble-for-team-mueller

Sometimes it is the quiet, elusive ones who come back to haunt you. And for ex-special prosecutor Robert Mueller, one of those might be a Russian billionaire named Oleg Deripaska.

The oligarch who once controlled Russia’s largest aluminum empire has been an international man of intrigue in the now-completed and disproven Trump collusion investigation.

Deripaska was a disaffected former business client of Donald Trump’s fallen campaign chairman Paul Manafort. He also was a legal research client of Trump-hating, Clinton-aiding British spy Christopher Steele. In his spare time, he was an occasional friendly cooperator with the FBI and its fired deputy director, Andrew McCabe.

And, at the height of the Russia collusion hysteria, Deripaska was sanctioned by the Trump administration to financially punish Russian President Vladimir Putin for his meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

With the Russia case, in which he had so many connections, now completed, Deripaska is breaking his silence. And what he has to say could impact Mueller’s July 17 testimony before Congress.

• Like (+1) 3

July 3, 2019

Every Fourth of July, we commemorate our nation’s independence and the ideals of democracy and justice that were enshrined at its birth. The words of the Declaration of Independence still stand 243 years later as the foundation for the greatest form of government ever known, protected and upheld by the rule of law and the principles of justice.  We also remember that these words required great courage and sacrifice then and throughout our nation’s history as men and women - including the dedicated public servants of the Department of Justice - have worked and fought to protect, extend, and sustain our freedom.  I join with all Americans in celebrating the blessings of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness­­, and wish everyone a safe and joyous holiday.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1