Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not having Hillary on the ticket will help Dems though, right? 

At some point you have to have a candidate that appeals to people other than leftist university types.  I don't see one in the current field that strongly appeals to middle America.  The Democrats have made themselves the party of identity politics.  Now they have to live with it.  At least until they can get a state control media which is the course that the MSM is on now.  Just waiting for the next Obama to come along to get the deal done.  I'm afraid when the next Obama does come along dissenting opinion will be made illegal.  Then the end will be in sight for the US.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

At some point you have to have a candidate that appeals to people other than leftist university types.  I don't see one in the current field that strongly appeals to middle America.  The Democrats have made themselves the party of identity politics.  Now they have to live with it.  At least until they can get a state control media which is the course that the MSM is on now.  Just waiting for the next Obama to come along to get the deal done.  I'm afraid when the next Obama does come along dissenting opinion will be made illegal.  Then the end will be in sight for the US.

So you are saying Hillary is just another Democrat? So many posters on here excused support for Trump on the grounds that murderous Hillary was just the worst human ever. Now it's all a Dems are worst humans ever? All worse than Trump 

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you are saying Hillary is just another Democrat? ... murderous Hillary was just the worst human ever. Now it's all a Dems are worst humans ever? 

You finally said something right for once.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So you are saying Hillary is just another Democrat? So many posters on here excused support for Trump on the grounds that murderous Hillary was just the worst human ever. Now it's all a Dems are worst humans ever? All worse than Trump 

Being overconfident is one matter while Hillary's character is another.  That aside you just don't get it.  Believe it or not a lot of Americans are not for things such as full term abortions or full abolishment of religion.  I hope you are not paid based on incentives to convert people here to being leftists as you would not be able to afford a stick of gum per day.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

On 5/31/2019 at 8:24 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

That makes it worse, not better. The "hacks" (which we'll agree to disagree on their reality for now) happened in the spring. By the summer the administration was aware of Russian attempts to penetrate voting systems and rolls -- and yet they ordered the stand down anyway? Even after they "knew" the Russians had stolen information and were planning to distribute them? 

Did you read your own article Deranged?

Daniel added that “it’s not accurate to say that all activity ceased at that point.” He and his staff “shifted our focus” to assisting state governments to protect against Russian cyberattacks against state and local election systems.

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Did you read your own article Deranged?

I did. And listened/read his full testimony. He's describing a readjustment of mission -- away from active defensive measures and towards "information sharing" between state actors like Britain and Australia -- the same two nations who were, at that time, actively working with the USIC to inflate the hype of Russian hacking misdeeds. 

It was a stand down order without rationale behind it. Especially in light of the words and actions taken just several months later by 44 after they lost the election. 

Obama wanted the Russian hacking story to take root. He did not want to deter them or stop them in anyway because he knew, very early on, that his Lts were building a collusion/conspiracy narrative to deflect away from the revelations that Obama had been running an illegal spy ring out of the DOJ for at least 4 years.

If the Russia situation were as real as they want us to believe, why did they need to invent evidence in order to justify FISAs? 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I did. And listened/read his full testimony. He's describing a readjustment of mission -- away from active defensive measures and towards "information sharing" between state actors like Britain and Australia -- the same two nations who were, at that time, actively working with the USIC to inflate the hype of Russian hacking misdeeds. 

It was a stand down order without rationale behind it. Especially in light of the words and actions taken just several months later by 44 after they lost the election. 

That is a real stretch, considering that "state governments" in that context never in my memory refers to "foreign states."

14 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

not Campaigning in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania (like Trump did) was a contributing factor don't you think?

10,000 votes in states she ignored because her and Steve Kornacki thought they were in the bag.  Comey's fault?

She didn't ignore them.  She called them "deplorables."

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Then that should have been your counter-argument to @reddogblitz, because the quote he cherry-picked certainly doesn't say that.

Posting on the move today. I'll dig it up. I forget the technical terms, but there's offensive cyberwarfare teams and counter/defensive teams (rock/entock I think?). The order took those teams off the table (the claim being they wanted less people involved rather than risking an escalation) while they focused on gathering more information to better gauge the threat. This included gathering information from both the states and from the continent/5 Eye partners (Brexit had just happened/was in the process of happening) to form a better plan. The said goal was to avoid an escalation into a full on cyberwar with Russia. 

Which, in reality, was just BS to start with.

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No release of Flynn transcripts. See that? 

?️  ?️  ?️............Barr thread.

It’s a bird....it’s a plane, it’s the United States Attorney General!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No release of Flynn transcripts. See that? 

look, Squirrel!!

5 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

You know the Q-munity is flailing in the wind when they resort to posting Breitbart again.

you're an idiot.

Edited by Foxx