Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

So honestly 26CopyPaste do you really think the upper echelons of the CIA, FBI, DOJ, and NSA as well as the DNC, CLINTON CAMPAIGN, Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele, Misfud, MI5/6, and a host of other political charlatans have no culpability and are blameless and pure as the newly driven snow?

The facts show that the Trump Campaign was set up like bowling pins by some evil and nefarious political and governmental pigs.  

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

So honestly 26CopyPaste do you really think the upper echelons of the CIA, FBI, DOJ, and NSA as well as the DNC, CLINTON CAMPAIGN, Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele, Misfud, MI5/6, and a host of other political charlatans have no culpability and are blameless and pure as the newly driven snow?

The facts show that the Trump Campaign was set up like bowling pins by some evil and nefarious political and governmental pigs.  

I'll get back to you after Hannity's big #deepstate show tonight. I know you'll be tuning in. We'll compare notes afterward. 

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I thought it was an interesting thread, some of which was previously known. I cannot (and never will) get on board with the idea that Mueller is "fair" or "white hat". He's so swampy his pores ooze marsh. The fact that he turned over criminal findings to appropriate OIG to me signals his unwillingness to find himself in a cell. That team he "assembled" was a buncha partisan hacks. The fact that they could not dig up anything on Trump is shocking (and that is an understatement, I expected "findings" to be manufactured). 

I don't think he's a 'white hat', but I can't help but thinking his press conference was designed to goad the Democrats into impeaching Trump. His rambling makes little sense otherwise. No self-respecting career prosecutor would phrase things so stupidly (Trump wasn't exonerated, etc.) by accident.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

I don't think he's a 'white hat', but I can't help but thinking his press conference was designed to goad the Democrats into impeaching Trump. His rambling makes little sense otherwise. No self-respecting career prosecutor would phrase things so stupidly (Trump wasn't exonerated, etc.) by accident.

That seems to be the prevailing theory - either goad them into, or to give them reason to, impeach. As I said earlier in this thread, he definitely put Nancy in a tough spot.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That seems to be the prevailing theory - either goad them into, or to give them reason to, impeach. As I said earlier in this thread, he definitely put Nancy in a tough spot.  

I would go with 'goad', as there is very little good that will come for the Democrats if they impeach Trump (which is why Nasty Nancy is adamant in refusing to allow impeachment.) I doubt it's really a secret on the Hill that the Senate Trial will very publicly expose a lot of bad acts by the left.

There aren't a lot of ways that impeachment won't blow up badly in the Democrats' faces, and their leadership knows it.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Since when did Schiff move to the Executive branch?

There seems to be a lot of Dems out there that live by a I AM THE LAW mantra. Too bad none of them look like Sylvester Stallone in his prime. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: More Schiff nervousness 

I like the part where he demands that the IC tell him what the AG is going to declassify, after noting that Barr does not have to consult with them.

Sounds like his interest is more in wanting to know when to pack his bags than in oversight.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Which has been obvious since around mid 2018. 

And that fact alone should bother any rational thinking centrist or independent or partisan on all sides of this. If the above is true, that it's "the biggest story in our lifetimes" and the media won't touch it, that eliminates the "they only care about ratings" justification I hear from people when I ask why the media covered Trump/Russia so aggressively, and one sidedly, the past several years.  

So if they weren't doing that due to chasing ratings... what was their primary motivation? 

Especially when you consider how blatantly wrong the MSM has been at every step of this story. Remember, the conversation on outlets like the NYT, WaPo, CNN, and NBC/ABC/CBS started with the premise Trump was an illegitimate president who likely committed treason -- both of which have been proven to be categorically untrue. It can't all be written off as just "chasing ratings", it can't all be written off as just "partisan cognitive dissonance" -- some of it was intentionally done to misinform AND CONTROL the public's perceptions of this story. 

That should scare the hell out of liberals. Real liberals that is, not the progressive fascists who have been so brainwashed they don't even comprehend how they're being deployed as useful idiots to fight against individual liberty. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
phone cut me off mid post...
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, McGee Return TD said:

I'll get back to you after Hannity's big #deepstate show tonight. I know you'll be tuning in. We'll compare notes afterward. 

Why do you waste your time with that whiner? He’s been 12-18 months behind the real news that’s been revealed right here. 

I haven't watched that leprechaun in nearly three years. Business cable shows are where the news breaks faster and you get both sides of the story. But you knew that already.  

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Why do you waste your time with that whiner? He’s been 12-18 months behind the real news that’s been revealed right here. 

I haven't watched that leprechaun in nearly three years. Business cable shows are where the news breaks faster and you get both sides of the story. But you knew that already.  

90 minutes.

All the idiots on his show tonight are the idiots I see quoted on here every day.

Plus Buffalo's own douchebag Michael Caputo will be on! 

HE’S RIGHT: Barr: “Resisting A Democratically Elected President” Is Destroying Our Norms And Institutions, Not Trump.

In an interview aired Friday on “CBS This Morning,” Attorney General William Barr explains why he opened an investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation. He doesn’t say what the evidence is, but Barr tells CBS News legal correspondent Jan Crawford that there is evidence that makes him believe senior government officials may have acted improperly to authorize surveillance of President Trump’s 2016 campaign.

He says that led to “spying” on the campaign.

He said the hyper-politicized nature of politics today is a danger to longstanding institutions and he took the job of attorney general because he is at the end of his career. . . .

“One of the ironies today is that people are saying it is President Trump who is shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that. From my perspective, the idea of ‘resisting’ a Democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him, and really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president. That’s where the shredding of our norms and institutions is occurring,” Barr said.

Indeed.

• Like (+1) 3

On 5/29/2019 at 5:59 AM, Tiberius said:

Do tell us, that's not answering the question. 

not Campaigning in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania (like Trump did) was a contributing factor don't you think?

10,000 votes in states she ignored because her and Steve Kornacki thought they were in the bag.  Comey's fault?

8 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

90 minutes.

All the idiots on his show tonight are the idiots I see quoted on here every day.

Plus Buffalo's own douchebag Michael Caputo will be on! 

Well,  aren’t you the lucky idiot for watching the Whiner. Good luck to you and your never-ending search for the truth about OrangeManBad!

I’m certain that if you just keep reading that Manhattan phone book’s white pages you’ll get to the bottom of this. And, when you do, forward your findings to Adam Schiff - he’s the Congresscritter who (thinks he) has the same authority as the USAG. HE’s all seeing, all knowing and all smelly It is your civic duty comrade 26CP. You must inform the PROPER authorities about any possible wrongdoing by Republicans. There is no let-up against their evil plans to MAGA. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

not Campaigning in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania (like Trump did) was a contributing factor don't you think?

10,000 votes in states she ignored because her and Steve Kornacki thought they were in the bag.  Comey's fault?

Yes, but the context is important. Hillary was up by a whopping ten points when Comey made his announcement so Hillary was doing the right thing at the time and trying to get Arizona and Virginia into the Democratic column. After Comey happened, this kind of collapsed. Had Comey informed America a month earlier when he had the info then Hillary probably would have "stayed home" so to say and tried to shore up her support in what were seen as the blue firewall. 

But Istill think her biggest mistake was Kane at VP 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, but the context is important. Hillary was up by a whopping ten points when Comey made his announcement so Hillary was doing the right thing at the time and trying to get Arizona and Virginia into the Democratic column. After Comey happened, this kind of collapsed. Had Comey informed America a month earlier when he had the info then Hillary probably would have "stayed home" so to say and tried to shore up her support in what were seen as the blue firewall. 

But Istill think her biggest mistake was Kane at VP 

Being overconfident in polling did not help the Democrats in 2016 and will again slay them in 2020 if they take them too literally.  It's like asking the fan club who they are going to vote for in terms of biases.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Being overconfident in polling did not help the Democrats in 2016 and will again slay them in 2020 if they take them too literally.  It's like asking the fan club who they are going to vote for in terms of biases.

Not having Hillary on the ticket will help Dems though, right?