Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

Mudd isn't the only one talking out both sides of his mouth. Former FBI (cabal) turned CNN analyst dropped this gem yesterday: 

Funny how now that we know the FISA details will be declassed, the same former intelligence officials in the media are WILDLY changing their stories on how the FISA process is run. Compare her comments above to the ones in the Mudd article linked above as well. 

We were told for two and a half years by smug #######s on every cable news outlet that the FISC and FISA process is intense and heavily scrutinized, that they'd NEVER approve a FISA without double checking each and every source and fact... 

And now, they're finally admitting the truth. 

Pain's coming. And they know it.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Whole article is worth the time. A snippet:

The media is now openly entwined with the national security establishment in a manner that would have been unimaginable before the advent of the age of the Dossier—the literary forgery the FBI used as evidence to spy on the Trump team.  In coordinating to perpetrate the Russiagate hoax on the American public, the media and intelligence officials have forged a relationship in which the two partners look out for the other’s professional and political interests.

**NOTE/Point of contention: this connection between the media and the IC began long before the dossier and this scandal. It's just now out in the open and bragged about rather than hidden. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Whole article is worth the time. A snippet:

The media is now openly entwined with the national security establishment in a manner that would have been unimaginable before the advent of the age of the Dossier—the literary forgery the FBI used as evidence to spy on the Trump team.  In coordinating to perpetrate the Russiagate hoax on the American public, the media and intelligence officials have forged a relationship in which the two partners look out for the other’s professional and political interests.

**NOTE/Point of contention: this connection between the media and the IC began long before the dossier and this scandal. It's just now out in the open and bragged about rather than hidden. 

At least former IC members haven't been attempting to run for Congress in record numbers. That would truly terrifying for them to control most of the news AND be able to legislate! :ph34r: :blink: :censored:

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mudd isn't the only one talking out both sides of his mouth. Former FBI (cabal) turned CNN analyst dropped this gem yesterday: 

Funny how now that we know the FISA details will be declassed, the same former intelligence officials in the media are WILDLY changing their stories on how the FISA process is run. Compare her comments above to the ones in the Mudd article linked above as well. 

We were told for two and a half years by smug #######s on every cable news outlet that the FISC and FISA process is intense and heavily scrutinized, that they'd NEVER approve a FISA without double checking each and every source and fact... 

Her attempt at defending herself in the comments was funny.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/5/2019 at 11:09 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

At best I see the outcome of this being they grudgingly admit making  a mistake

this time with fisa and how the American people need politicians to talk about how to fix this this for years.

I can hear the blah blah now...the fisa system isn't perfect guys, we did our best, but it's a necessary thing 

to protect the American people.

22 minutes ago, Albwan said:

At best I see the outcome of this being they grudgingly admit making  a mistake

this time with fisa and how the American people need politicians to talk about how to fix this this for years.

I can hear the blah blah now...the fisa system isn't perfect guys, we did our best, but it's a necessary thing 

to protect the American people.

It's likely/possible this is the outcome -- though I'd add if this is the route they go it would 1) ruin Trump's chances in 2020 and 2) better be accompanied by actual reforms to the FISC and FISA process. 

Personally I'm still (very much/even more now based on what I'm hearing) in the camp that heads are going to roll. Big names in the DOJ/FBI will be charged and prosecuted for these abuses which will speed along the follow-on reform package to the FISC/FISA system(s). 

But the rats are clearly trying to open up an escape route along the lines of your post above. The only question is will the administration and DOJ let them flee. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's likely/possible this is the outcome -- though I'd add if this is the route they go it would 1) ruin Trump's chances in 2020 and 2) better be accompanied by actual reforms to the FISC and FISA process. 

Personally I'm still (very much/even more now based on what I'm hearing) in the camp that heads are going to roll. Big names in the DOJ/FBI will be charged and prosecuted for these abuses which will speed along the follow-on reform package to the FISC/FISA system(s). 

But the rats are clearly trying to open up an escape route along the lines of your post above. The only question is will the administration and DOJ let them flee. 

Imho, he has no chance 2020. the democrat s h i t show is plowing over this this country gaining momentum

every day. Clearly, the rats and the liars are in charge. I see only one way out, most people don't have the guts for it.

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From your link:

"During the CBS interview, Barr revealed Durham picked up the FISA and surveillance components from Utah U.S. Attorney John Huber, whose work was put on hold pending DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's findings from his ongoing review. Huber, Barr said, “was essentially on standby” in case Horowitz “referred a matter to him to be handled criminally.”

Horowitz's investigation is expected to be completed shortly."

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

From your link:

"During the CBS interview, Barr revealed Durham picked up the FISA and surveillance components from Utah U.S. Attorney John Huber, whose work was put on hold pending DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's findings from his ongoing review. Huber, Barr said, “was essentially on standby” in case Horowitz “referred a matter to him to be handled criminally.”

Horowitz's investigation is expected to be completed shortly."

Yup -- in that same interview Barr referenced Huber's office as working on matters relating to the Clinton investigation/Foundation which he expects to be able to report on soon. 

Funny how that bit always slips under the national media's radar.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That is the whole reason we were told it was handed over to him... he's the only prosecutor in the country with top clearance. He can look into anything (up to and including classified presidential material), and prosecute from there.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1