The Real Buffalo Joe

Draft Metcalf as a CB

On 4/10/2019 at 7:41 PM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

DK Metcalf is sneaky fast, good footwork, above average vertical leap, has shifty hips and has the ability to go up and get the ball. His agility and knack for finding the ball in a crowd is uncanny.

With that said, we would be wasting his talents as a WR. In the mold of the Seahawks and now the Jets we need a tall kid at CB and one who isn't afraid to turn, extend and deflect/catch the ball.

There is no reason why a talented kid like Metcalf should be relegated to WR. He can serve a purpose and that position is CB. Trust me...I know.

Look, I understand it's your mission in life to receive one of my benedictions of "You're an idiot."  

But you're trying too damn hard.  It'll never happen unless you let it happen naturally.  Don't try to force me to call you an idiot with nonsense like the above.

DK Metcalf is sneaky fast, good footwork, above average vertical leap, has shifty hips and has the ability to go up and get the ball. His agility and knack for finding the ball in a crowd is uncanny.

With that said, we would be wasting his talents as a WR. In the mold of the Seahawks and now the Jets we need a tall kid at CB and one who isn't afraid to turn, extend and deflect/catch the ball.

There is no reason why a talented kid like Metcalf should be relegated to WR. He can serve a purpose and that position is CB. Trust me...I know.

haven't you choked on a skittles yet?

now that you’re married & all do you sit in your own basement and giggle when you create gems like this or are you still living with your mother?

On 4/11/2019 at 6:21 AM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....guess I better scrap my "move up to grab Bosa as a punter" thread idea then....oh well......

McD has plans on lining up Shady at CB 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/11/2019 at 11:42 AM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

That's different though. Josh Allen is a QB with a strong arm. We'd be wasting his talents there. It's not like baseball where you can easily play offense and defense. He might make a good LB, but it's just not worth the risk of injury. 

lol- right cause I was serious, this whole thread is ludicrous. 

On 4/10/2019 at 4:50 PM, Codyny13 said:

Or a beat my head against the wall button. 🤬

:wallbash:

• Thanks! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Boom. 

Am I correct assuming this was parody with humorous intent and not blatant plagiarism? 😊