Simms Top 5 WR (draft prospects)

25 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Fast and dangerous with the ball.  I would say he needs to get better in the hands department though.

It's not his hands that bother me, it's his smallish build. He gets tremendous separation but I'd worry about some safety cleaning his clock. Just watch his ( or Murray's highlights for that matter) and you'll see no one is ever close to him. He'd be the perfect WR for a QB having trouble throwing receivers open.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Kinda redundant with brown and foster no ?

This 

22 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

To those who didn't watch.

1. DK Metcalf

2. Parris Campbell 

3. Marquise Brown

4. Deebo Samuel

5. AJ Brown

I find it hard to believe Harry isn’t on any of these top 5s. Or even Butler for that matter. 

I guess it all depends on what a team is looking for. But to me, Harry looks like he might be the most complete WR in the early rounds. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

It's not his hands that bother me, it's his smallish build. He gets tremendous separation but I'd worry about some safety cleaning his clock. Just watch his ( or Murray's highlights for that matter) and you'll see no one is ever close to him. He'd be the perfect WR for a QB having trouble throwing receivers open.

So the Ravens will draft him.

3 hours ago, Allen2Moulds said:

The video is 22mins long,  but you can scan through it, in about 10min. I really enjoyed how he compared each prospect,  and their playing style. 

Great stuff.  Thanks. I’m starting to warm to the idea of taking Metcalf at 9.  I want someone who can put fear in the other team’s defense.  We’ve needed a player like that for a long time.  I know I would hate to see Metcalf on the Jets or the Pats.

1 hour ago, Juice_32 said:

Thanks for posting. I really enjoy Chris Simms and his analysis. 

No problem. I don't know if he's right,  but what he says seems to make a lot of sense.  Plus,  I remember Simms being the first one to report,  all the Josh Allen buzz during the offseason last year. It gave us Bills fans hope. 

Edited by Allen2Moulds