1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Deep “thinkers” enjoying your echo chambers. 

Indeed, jumping to a possible deep state conspiracy while the plane was still smoldering was a high standard I don’t aspire to, but I respect your desire to uphold it. 

I didn't post a damn thing about that airliner and I don't remember a discussion here about it either. Shouldn't you be training for your Dregs Bowl with HAHA Gator rather than makingupshit here?

26 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I didn't post a damn thing about that airliner and I don't remember a discussion here about it either. Shouldn't you be training for your Dregs Bowl with HAHA Gator rather than makingupshit here?

Nobody cares what you have to say. They are here for me! 

9 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

And the discussion about the conspiracy to cover up RBG’s death? Am I making that up too?

Why are you even pointing thisshitout to me? The coverup to RBG's death as I remember, was just a little joking around and I don't know if I even joined the fun. You've reverted to your MO of throwingshit against the wall and when it doesn't work you just find moreshit to throw. *****off.

does anyone else find it ironic that a thread, whom the OP states, main goal is to improve and 'beautify' PPP,  is amongst the worst threads here? mainly due to the OP's postings within it, of course. 

Edited by Foxx

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why are you even pointing thisshitout to me? The coverup to RBG's death as I remember, was just a little joking around and I don't know if I even joined the fun. You've reverted to your MO of throwingshit against the wall and when it doesn't work you just find moreshit to throw. *****off.

There was some joking by Tom. There was some real deep state speculation by many others. Don’t play dumb. And there are many other examples besides. Just picked 2 out of a hat. 

McD is classless but he’s post is no different than many others here. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

does anyone else find it ironic that a thread, whom the OP states, main goal is to improve and 'beautify' PPP,  is amongst the worst threads here? mainly due to the OP's postings within it, of course. 

I’m open to your input on stopping the 4chan-ing of this place. 

5 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

There was some joking by Tom. There was some real deep state speculation by many others. Don’t play dumb. And there are many other examples besides. Just picked 2 out of a hat. 

McD is classless but he’s post is no different than many others here. 

I can play dumb if I want to. You don't have the option to not play dumb. Now, just go away, or in other words, ***** off.

51 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I can play dumb if I want to. You don't have the option to not play dumb. Now, just go away, or in other words, ***** off.

40 minutes ago, Foxx said:

for starters... you ***** off would be an instant improvement.

Yous ***** off too! 

On 4/6/2019 at 10:53 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

A tragedy, and this guy’s first inclination is to talk *****.

***** trash.

Do we really need this guy here?

What is the point of this thread? You hoping it was someone you didn't like that planted a bomb or something? Hoping?!?! 

I took a long break from this place. It wasn’t so much the infighting, which wears on you, but it was the immaturity of some of the posters that ruin those of us trying to have real conversations/debates. And why are those “children” mostly on the left?  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I took a long break from this place. It wasn’t so much the infighting, which wears on you, but it was the immaturity of some of the posters that ruin those of us trying to have real conversations/debates. And why are those “children” mostly on the left?  

it's those who keep asking "but why??" every time you answer their question

it is only amusing if it's your child

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've never been to Paris. Supposed to be going this summer - Notre Dame was at the top of my list. 

that thing is seriously going down. might have to change your list, unfortunately.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The early reports are it started in the attic and was caused by the ongoing renovations... but it's early days.

I "think" there are timbers up there (trying to recall from years ago).  Watching CNN-go the spire is totally engulfed.  And, the flames seem to be getting bigger.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I "think" there are timbers up there (trying to recall from years ago).  Watching CNN-go the spire is totally engulfed.  And, the flames seem to be getting bigger.

Yeah, I don't know what's fueling that fire but it's spitting flames now. That can't be good.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The early reports are it started in the attic and was caused by the ongoing renovations... but it's early days.

Authorities warning the building will collapse...

I was wondering about that. The weight of the roofs coming down taking down the walls. Simply horrible.

OMG they just said the flames are just behind the front windows. That means the inside is totally engulfed too (all the banners, seating, alters, organs would be fueling it).

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've never been to Paris. Supposed to be going this summer - Notre Dame was at the top of my list. 

I used to go there quite frequently, including landing the day after Princess Diana was killed.

There are a million other places to go that make it a most enjoyable place.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I was wondering about that. The weight of the roofs coming down taking down the walls. Simply horrible.

OMG they just said the flames are just behind the front windows. That means the inside is totally engulfed too (all the banners, seating, alters, organs would be fueling it).

Oh man... No way it survives this... I have sisters going to Paris on a school trip in June. Crazy stuff.