Johnny football splits with wife

Steve O

Here is all that is important about that - she is available

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS791US791&q=Bre+Tiesi+swimsuit&tbm=isch&source=univ&safe=active&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjr5tiLuarhAhWqpFkKHWg5ATMQsAR6BAgIEAE&biw=1920&bih=1063

bre-tiesi-pics-18.jpg?w=600

Edited by Limeaid
Changed image, photo in black may be to racy for the wall

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I really don’t get the fascination with this particular once-upon-a-time college star.

It’s the same reason we all slow down to look at the car wreck. I won’t kid about anyone’s misfortune. I’ll just ask if anyone is shocked? I’ll hope they get things together in their lives. 

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I really don’t get the fascination with this particular once-upon-a-time college star.

Media hypes college kids ten million times too hard, the current hype is Tua and Zion, both apparently already going to the Hall of Fame for the NFL and NBA

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Media hypes college kids ten million times too hard, the current hype is Tua and Zion, both apparently already going to the Hall of Fame for the NFL and NBA

The idea that Miami (or anyone) would ‘tank’ the season for Tua is my favorite current board theory.  ?

21 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

She looks like she could eat an apple through a picket fence.

I’m offended by your post. I’m going to cry to the moderators and soil myself.  

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

...this will fix EVERYTHING......has been the problem all along...........

Johnny Manziel announces that he's going by a new name now: John Manziel

Andrew Joseph, For The Win-Published 8:36 p.m. ET April 8, 2019 | Updated 8:38 p.m. ET April 8, 2019

It's been a rough few months for Johnny Manziel.

The former Heisman Trophy winner was banned from the CFL, saw his marriage fall apart and lost another chance at a professional football career following the AAF's collapse. He signed with the Memphis Express three weeks before league football operations were suspended.

Manziel now finds himself at a crossroads in his life and football career, which has apparently inspired him to change his name to … John Manziel.

The ex-Memphis Express quarterback joined "The Dan Patrick Show" on Monday to announce the name change. The show even changed their graphic to "John" for him. It doesn't get more official than that.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

If he was serious about staying out of trouble he would have changed his name to Johnathan. I know plenty of John's that have gotten in to trouble. Not one Johnathan. Afraid it's just a matter of time until we see John in the news again.

I think he's been surrounded by toxic people his entire life, family included.  

His life is a cautionary tale about giving your kids too easy of a life growing up.  If they are handed everything, never experience failure, and never have to answer for their actions, they end up just like this guy.  

I think he's finally starting to get it but wow, it comes at a steep price.  

3 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I think he's been surrounded by toxic people his entire life, family included.  

His life is a cautionary tale about giving your kids too easy of a life growing up.  If they are handed everything, never experience failure, and never have to answer for their actions, they end up just like this guy.  

I think he's finally starting to get it but wow, it comes at a steep price.  

I don't think he's "getting" anything, other than the fact that he's burned too many bridges and he's running out of options.

58 minutes ago, Steve O said:

If he was serious about staying out of trouble he would have changed his name to Johnathan. I know plenty of John's that have gotten in to trouble. Not one Johnathan. Afraid it's just a matter of time until we see John in the news again.

..Josie.....much better.......

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Andrew Joseph, For The Win-Published 8:36 p.m. ET April 8, 2019 | Updated 8:38 p.m. ET April 8, 2019

The former Heisman Trophy winner was banned from the CFL, saw his marriage fall apart and lost another chance at a professional football career following the AAF's collapse. He signed with the Memphis Express three weeks before league football operations were suspended.

Manziel now finds himself at a crossroads in his life and football career, which has apparently inspired him to change his name to … John Manziel.

The ex-Memphis Express quarterback joined "The Dan Patrick Show" on Monday to announce the name change. The show even changed their graphic to "John" for him. It doesn't get more official than that.

Well, he can’t call himself Johnny Football.  Maybe Johnny Walmart?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Is he also going to wear Rick Perry glasses and pretend he's intelligent?

• Haha (+1) 1